Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Explorer

Here is my newest photo. I would love to hear what you think about it.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
I Am A Photographer

I like it :3 consider it added to my collection! ....your signature however...has a typo...
mee too i love take pictures
just so i can show people my view of the world and its so amazing to look at the world in different ways in each picture you take

Bashful Gaian

All flower photos are beautiful. Love the green specks.

Conservative Explorer

RoxieeBoo
mee too i love take pictures
just so i can show people my view of the world and its so amazing to look at the world in different ways in each picture you take

Nice. ^^ And indeed.

Conservative Explorer

wmiinkdeys
All flower photos are beautiful. Love the green specks.

Some anyway. lol I find that a lot have HUGE faults. neutral
Thank you. ^^

Conservative Explorer

SoGummylicious
good.

Thank you.

Conservative Explorer

XxFoncexX
I Am A Photographer

I like it :3 consider it added to my collection! ....your signature however...has a typo...

Thank you. ^^
Ah, I see. Supposed to be Wonder instead of Wander. sweatdrop

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
Nice. I like the colours. 3nodding

Conservative Explorer

BeautyPersonified
Nice. I like the colours. 3nodding

Thank you. ^^
It looks like you have a white balance issue. There is no white in the photo at all. It is too cyan. Did you replace the white with cyan? Its is very odd. You should look at a book or something on color correction. Other than the bad color issues the focus and composition looks good. Keep practicing (especially with editing).

Conservative Explorer

scelestic
It looks like you have a white balance issue. There is no white in the photo at all. It is too cyan. Did you replace the white with cyan? Its is very odd. You should look at a book or something on color correction. Other than the bad color issues the focus and composition looks good. Keep practicing (especially with editing).

Not supposed to be any white. xD Took this for my sister's living room. Me and her are redesigning it. This particular piece will be glowing. The cyan spots on the flower will be highlighted in glow paint that is the same colour, as well as the outer light cyan. The middle of the flower will also be highlighted in glow paint. And a few other more detailed areas. It also may be rendered in visual 3D to make it pop even more. Thanks for the critique though. ^^
I Am A Photographer
scelestic

Not supposed to be any white. xD Took this for my sister's living room. Me and her are redesigning it. This particular piece will be glowing. The cyan spots on the flower will be highlighted in glow paint that is the same colour, as well as the outer light cyan. The middle of the flower will also be highlighted in glow paint. And a few other more detailed areas. It also may be rendered in visual 3D to make it pop even more. Thanks for the critique though. ^^

It is more manipulation than photography then. You should have been more clear about your intentions with the work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff