Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Regular

4,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Explanation:

Hey guys, I'm Cole. I'm a musician from CT.

I'm going to be making an EP soon, and I need album art for it.

I know that there are some talented drawers on this site, so I thought I'd come back and hope for some luck in making a contest for one of you to win lots of gold and the chance to have your art on my album, or as logo (if I choose you for logo, you will also receive gold).

For a prize, I haven't been on Gaia in a minute, so I don't know how much art costs anymore, so name your price if I choose you, or an item you're questing. (I most likely have your offer; not to sound arrogant. )

If you bump or conversate a lot on this thread and help me keep it active, I will also send out gold randomly to the most active of you.

What I Want To See:

If you'd like to compete, please leave a comment below (or message me if you'd rather) with some sketches, ideas, and examples on your expertise. Let me know your style of drawing, what you can draw, and any ideas you have in your head of what you want to make after hearing my music (Link and videos below). Thank you.

To Help You Get An Idea And To Shamelessly Self-Promote:

You may want to know what my music sounds like before you draw, I sing and play the ukulele mostly; but, I can also drum, play the banjo, guitar, harmonica, cojan, etc.
My genre consists of a mixture of Acoustic Indie Folk with a hint of Folk Punk.

Here is a song I wrote called Junkie, and a link to my soundcloud for more references:

SoundCloud

Thank you all and I cannot wait,
Cole O'Connor. c:

P.S. If you enjoy my music, my Facebook musicians page to keep updated is:

Facebook Musician Page

Angelic Bookworm

I design art, and would love to make an album cover for you!

However, I'm not going to constantly bump this thread to get your your attentions. It's simply not my style to try to win a client that way. I prefer to lay out my art and let you view it at your leisure, then give a reply when ready.

Here are my goods. I specialize in vector art, and the current ones at the top are pages for a storybook I'm almost done putting together, illustrating those are so much fun! > u <

You can scroll down below to see my more diverse works. :3

Here is my tumblr: Click Me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas