Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Lunatic

How much would you pay for my art?
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
This forum might be able to help you better.

My only suggestion would be getting better and more consistent lighting when taking photos if you'd like to earn a bit more when actually running a shop.

Lupine Lunatic

SailorVera

My only suggestion would be getting better and more consistent lighting when taking photos if you'd like to earn a bit more when actually running a shop.
oh no these were all taken at different times or for the consumer report so they knew how it was going. Or I'm just showing off to me friends. Actually the cheetah was drawn on a doodle program on a Mac.... I was bored cause it was finales so I drew a cheetah for the next user to look at..... I'm mostly seeing if my art is worth any gold to users or if I'm not that good...
MishkaChaos
SailorVera

oh no these were all taken at different times or for the consumer report so they knew how it was going. Or I'm just showing off to me friends. Actually the cheetah was drawn on a doodle program on a Mac.... I was bored cause it was finales so I drew a cheetah for the next user to look at..... I'm mostly seeing if my art is worth any gold to users or if I'm not that good...

okay...you're not bad...but if you're using that many words to explain why something is a certain way....then you need to relax about the art....thats a sign of someone who is a little rushed and stressed about it...i used to be like that...you don't need to explain...you just gotta try and make the art as best as you can...the rest comes natural and so far your on a really good path...

Lupine Lunatic

JTisaHat
MishkaChaos
SailorVera

okay...you're not bad...but if you're using that many words to explain why something is a certain way....then you need to relax about the art....thats a sign of someone who is a little rushed and stressed about it...i used to be like that...you don't need to explain...you just gotta try and make the art as best as you can...the rest comes natural and so far your on a really good path...
naw I'm just very talkitive :Ь
I don't care if someone hates my art or not. Their problem. Don't worry I'm hard to understand.
And the thread you sent me still has no replies
There are people who would pay for your work, yes. Animal-based artists are a rare thing and when people find them, they tend to stick around for a few orders or so. Speakin' from experience here. whee

But it'd help if folks knew what your art looked like when it was finished. Unless sketches are what you're going to be selling to people. (Which, some people only sell their sketches, so it's all dependent on the artist.)

You could always start up a shop in the Art Shops forum and let people offer. It's what most people doing art for gold tend to do these days.

Good luck!
MishkaChaos
JTisaHat
MishkaChaos
SailorVera

naw I'm just very talkitive :Ь
I don't care if someone hates my art or not. Their problem. Don't worry I'm hard to understand.
And the thread you sent me still has no replies

see your explaining yourself again...and if you are just talkitive then worse than me dude!!! i don't shut up!! lol

Lupine Lunatic

JTisaHat
you want a short novel about my dream. It's probably better than any movie you can see today.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff