Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, i've been working on my own manga but..I so loath screentoning..it takes up WAY too much time.
So basically I got the funding for publishing a manga book (as well as looking into Viz, Del Ray manga, ect.)
i can't pay anything at the moment..but once it's printed and I start selling it plus putting it on the shelves of several comic book stores ( which i got permission too do) then you'd get a percentage of the profits.
I just really need a screen toner..badly. It would make the process go faster.
Anywho, figured I'd give gaia a go.
If anyone is interested i'd be forever grateful ;___;
Please provide sample work. And don't be offended if I turn it down. I'm trying to be as professional with this manga, as humanly possible heart heart heart

Some sample works of the manga.

Sample 1 | Sample 2
heart heart heart

Distinct Elder

Sincria
i can't pay anything at the moment..but once it's printed and I start selling it plus putting it on the shelves of several comic book stores ( which i got permission too do) then you'd get a percentage of the profits.

Not how the world works, buddy.
Itchy the Hatter
Sincria

Not how the world works, buddy.

I actually heard of several people who team up too do projects and later hit it off o__O

Distinct Elder

Sincria
I actually heard of several people who team up too do projects and later hit it off o__O

I'm not saying that success can't happen in one of these situations, I'm saying that people aren't just going to do your work for you because you might hit it off.

Usually people who collab have mutual investment in the project or it's a joint IP. Either that or the extra collaborators are funded out of pocket by the lead which is later reimbursed by whatever is gained in the future.

Doesn't seem like the former is the case for you since you're asking people you don't know to do your work for you, so I'd say be prepared to front some cash or else do your own work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff