Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm trolling some assholes on tumblr but I think the style is disgustingly cute and I want to know if you think it's as disgustingly cute as I do ;) heart heart heart

I pretty much stole the character but that's all a part of the trolling tbh

BEHOLD.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If the image doesn't work here, have a link. http://i.gyazo.com/a7894fba02f48a6e2aef5f5f4386f1f5.png

http://i.gyazo.com/bb535e04a3196433c11f3820fd14f7db.png

http://i.gyazo.com/4f507d1ee5c164661c402b99509619a4.png
Trolling people by creating art is a waste of time. I've been tempted to do it in the past, but then I remember that I could be spending that time creating stuff I actually like. It is a ridiculous, stupid thing to do.

As for the art, it's fine. It's pleasing to the eye. Draw something you actually give a s**t about now.

Floppy Member

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Looks kind of like Jaltoid's work.
Crooked Child
Looks kind of like Jaltoid's work.

That's because I'm trolling them and their shitty style. They try too hard to be popular and I'm pissed off people even like them. ******** them tbh. How is their style even likeable.
They don't know it's me and I highly doubt they play on Gaia.

Fashionable Shopper

cat_cry this seems pretty mean if i could give my opinion ...
trolling itself seems pretty childish, and if you're really doing it just because you think his/her/their style is cute or /he's/she's/they're popular it kinda-sorta makes it seem like you're jealous??? x: not to be rude i guess but i dunno. seems pointless and mean.

(i looked them up, i don't see anything wrong with their style, is this really the only reason you're "trolling" them?)

Demonic Nymph

2,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Full closet 200
Wow because you know that doesn't make you look like a dirt bag at all. Actually all this really seems to do is make you look jealous that they have more popularity then you think they deserve. I dont even know who the artist is or what they're like, but I'm glad to know you don't think bullying is beyond you.

Good job

Celestial Dog

Nakuya-chan
Wow because you know that doesn't make you look like a dirt bag at all. Actually all this really seems to do is make you look jealous that they have more popularity then you think they deserve. I dont even know who the artist is or what they're like, but I'm glad to know you don't think bullying is beyond you.

Good job

This.

In terms of art communities there's nothing more petty and downright childish than "trolling" someone by making fun of their style.

Also, it's harassment.

Fatcat

jaltoid deserves every ounce of popularity they have, i used to be in love with their style (unfortunately i just grew out of their videos)

imo this seems like a really mean thing to do and if you're ripping off their character and style just to troll them then?? it's not disgustingly cute it's just disgusting

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
You are a good artist but you are just using it to bully people which is pretty awful really. Why would you use your artistic skills to make fun of people who never did anything to you?

Kanpachi_kat's Waifu

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Oh look, you gave that artist you're trolling a new fan!
I honestly never heard of them before but I'm liking their stuff.

This is more like 'pure hate' rather than trolling.
Welcome to my ignore list.

Newbie Noob

youre "trolling" them? X'D lolol, because you dont like their style and theyre more popular than you?? X'D someones jealous...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff