Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's certainly got a certain charm to it.

Watch for the lean. It really kills an otherwise decent sketch.

Draw a line down the middle very lightly. That should help you keep from leaning so much. Also, sit with the page directly in front of you, rather than to the side and at an angle. It takes getting used to, but it helped me a lot.

Toothsome Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Maybe have a girl about to kiss him on the right since he seems to be leaning away to the left like he's afraid of cooties
-Hydrogenated-Bee-
Crooked drawing is crooked.
He is obviously leaning a little harder on his right leg duh rolleyes

But ya It is slightly crooked. Im still getting used to drawing full bodies. Im pretty new to all this drawing stuff. However, I find I actually like him crooked like that. I dont stand straight up very well myself so it seems a little unnatural for him to have perfect posture.

Plus this was taken by my iphone camera so its a little more extreme here. I cant afford to buy a scanner hahah
Crooked drawing is crooked.
It's an adorable drawing but I would suggest adjusting it slightly to make the scan appear better on the computer as it must be in real life.
I find Pixlr is useful in bringing out traditional drawings.
Inflatable Zombie
vera kyoro
you should cg your art ;o
Hmm i have never used any of those programs before though! I really want to try however... I think I have photoshop on this computer so maybe I will give it an attempt sometime...

I'm pretty crap at it. but Sai Paint is a good program if you don't have photoshop!
vera kyoro
Hmm i have never used any of those programs before though! I really want to try however... I think I have photoshop on this computer so maybe I will give it an attempt sometime...
Inflatable Zombie
vera kyoro
I'm not going to lie... I thought that rabbit was a
carrot at first glance XD
A carrot!? Hahaha oh gosh I guess i could kinda see that. Although I would probably easily mistake it for an onion or a leek maybe...

band-aids, paintbrush, & carrot.
best picture everrr
vera kyoro
A carrot!? Hahaha oh gosh I guess i could kinda see that. Although I would probably easily mistake it for an onion or a leek maybe...
Jesters Mana
aww how cute it he!! bedroom background would be really cute i reckon! good job! 3nodding
Thanks! I am going to start attempting to outline some bedrooms and see if I can get a good one before trying to put him in one. Im thinking of drawing more of him too. Not sure how though yet haha. This is my first time completing a full body drawing that I actually liked a bit.
aww how cute it he!! bedroom background would be really cute i reckon! good job! 3nodding
I just spent the last 10 minutes drawing this and I was wondering how yalls like it? I kinda want to add a bit more to the drawing too. I was also thinking of maybe putting a sandbox and a playground sort of scene in the background maybe? Or maybe in his bedroom? Idk. Any ideas?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces