Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Witch

Yay for patience. blaugh

User Image

Okay, I drew this for e m m i's art contest that was cancelled. I sent it to her, and asked her if it'd be alright if I put it up in the Art Post, but she got off line before my message got to her. U_U;
Anyhoo, if it's not alright, I'll take it down as soon as I can. 3nodding xd I don't know why it wouldn't, but I don't know. . .hmm *ponder ponder*

Other notes: The legs look a bit funny, but all in all, I think it came out pretty well. And for the life of me, I couldn't do a background that I liked. xp

C&C are greatly appreciated. biggrin

::EDIT:: I've mentioned it before, but the pic was for e m m i's art contest that was cancelled, and it's based on her character. Tada.

Just making sure I give props to those who matter. 3nodding
Eh... other than maybe the character belonging to that certain someone, you have every right to post this picture up where you want... you drew it ^^ But if it happens to be someone else's character or something, give credit to them... which it looks like you have already....

^__^;; I really like this picture... the pose is nice, and the character design is really neat... but yeah, the way the legs are positioned, it looks like she's lifting her butt off the ground, as if she is getting ready to stand up... I dunno if this is intentional or not ^^;;

Dapper Witch

No. . .it wasn't intentional. redface But oh well. 3nodding

I really need to work on things like that.

Thanks for the comments, superdonut. biggrin
I really like it =)

Wheezing Businessman

That's a really good drawing! Adding on to superdonuts post though... I think that maybe you should have made the upper leg (i think it's called the thigh) a little longer and brought the right knee right next to her ankle. Other than that irksome right leg, the rest of the pic is really spiffay!

Dapper Witch

I'm glad you like it, xoxbrokenxox.

And I'm glad you think it's spiffay, LunariChaos. Yes, the evil right leg is quite the problem. That damn right leg! It's the gremlins, I tell you, they messed me up. stressed

xd Anyhoo, thanks for the leg advice. biggrin

Wheezing Businessman

Caledendra
I'm glad you like it, xoxbrokenxox.

And I'm glad you think it's spiffay, LunariChaos. Yes, the evil right leg is quite the problem. That damn right leg! It's the gremlins, I tell you, they messed me up. stressed

xd Anyhoo, thanks for the leg advice. biggrin

You're welcome ^^ glad to help!
She's gorgeous! =^.^= Very well done!

Dapper Witch

Reesie
She's gorgeous! =^.^= Very well done!

Thanks. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash