Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

I have never ever NEVER used a drawing tablet before but I am soooooo happy with how my piece turned out! I just did my own avi and In my opinion it's just so cute!

User Image

Dog

That's really really good for a first
time tablet drawing!! (: I love the colored outlines.

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

Kyianne
That's really really good for a first
time tablet drawing!! (: I love the colored outlines.

Hehe thank you! And me too! I think it helps dovide the colors that way :3
No way that's awesome! rofl

Ma Ajmala's Significant Otter

Lavish Worshipper

I agree it is super cute!

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I think it is really cute and absolutely fantastic as one of the first attempts with a tablet. I wish mine had looked this polished.

Personally I am not a super big fan of chibi style art because I feel it is often over done and a hard area to stand out in.

I would recommend for standing out that you use more dynamic and exciting poses but the colouring is lovely and you have a great sense of the colour palette.

Keep up the good work smile

Good to see new art around here.

Dangerous Fatcat

9,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The anatomy's pretty good. I can tell that you really work on your drawing skills. What I would change is the placement of the shading. Shadows don't generally fall all along the outline like that. Still, it is an excellent first try with a tablet.

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

Varient
I agree it is super cute!
here thank you!

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

silverstez
I think it is really cute and absolutely fantastic as one of the first attempts with a tablet. I wish mine had looked this polished.

Personally I am not a super big fan of chibi style art because I feel it is often over done and a hard area to stand out in.

I would recommend for standing out that you use more dynamic and exciting poses but the colouring is lovely and you have a great sense of the colour palette.

well thank you! I'm glad that you like the colors I think they look good as well :3 and for a first time doodle I wasn't going for any particular body style weather it be perceived as a chibi or not I just did it for funsies!and as far as poses I didn't make one for this for it being a first time drawing and the outfit being too...puffy? Wasn't much to do with it I guess. But thank you I'm glad you like it!

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

Chidorigan
The anatomy's pretty good. I can tell that you really work on your drawing skills. What I would change is the placement of the shading. Shadows don't generally fall all along the outline like that. Still, it is an excellent first try with a tablet.

Yeah another OK my has been a stronger point in my work,shadow and shading I still work on. But that's how I would usually shade something anyway haha.I think I have a hard time figuring out where shadows need to go. And thank you!

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Very Kitty
silverstez

well thank you! I'm glad that you like the colors I think they look good as well :3 and for a first time doodle I wasn't going for any particular body style weather it be perceived as a chibi or not I just did it for funsies!and as far as poses I didn't make one for this for it being a first time drawing and the outfit being too...puffy? Wasn't much to do with it I guess. But thank you I'm glad you like it!

Fair enough smile I am sure you will produce even more great works to come. I look forward to seeing them around.

Prince_ram's Senpai

Diamond Strawberry

silverstez
Very Kitty
silverstez

Fair enough smile I am sure you will produce even more great works to come. I look forward to seeing them around.

Why thank you! I can't wait to share more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff