Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good, yes?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 26, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

What do you think?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
surprised

Dangerous Ladykiller

please read the rules. bumping of any form is NOT allowed in this forum. be pacient, people will comment eventually.
kage-ookami4
please read the rules. bumping of any form is NOT allowed in this forum. be pacient, people will comment eventually.

Er... ok. o_O
its pretty good. i draw alot...helps me relieve stress, but i draw mostly anime. you draw pretty good realistic biggrin
xxnight_wolfxx
its pretty good. i draw alot...helps me relieve stress, but i draw mostly anime. you draw pretty good realistic biggrin

Thank you.
np.....by the way......interesting uh....sign
xxnight_wolfxx
np.....by the way......interesting uh....sign

My signature? Yeah, I found it randomly and liked it. So, I decided to use it.
kage-ookami4
who are you?
Here's another random drawing of a fox-chick.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
uh.... your panties are showing!! hm, the pic won't load on my comp, so i can't comment on that... but good job for posting anyway xd

ps. i had no idea gaia had clothes that did that whee
Sekuda
uh.... your panties are showing!! hm, the pic won't load on my comp, so i can't comment on that... but good job for posting anyway xd

ps. i had no idea gaia had clothes that did that whee

whee xd
unwar
kage-ookami4
who are you?

She must be God.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas