Welcome to Gaia! ::

These are Tyleet and Little Patch.
She is an elf and she adopted an human baby.
Interesting story. This is from the front cover of Hidden Years 4
User Image
Elfquest art copyright Warp Graphics, Inc. Elfquest, its logos, characters, situations, all related indicia, and their distinctive likenesses are trademarks of Warp Graphics, Inc. All rights reserved
I know colours are a bit weird. And the purple thing on his face is not a mistake. That is the reason his parent wanted to kill him!!!! scream
Ooh, it's pretty. ^^ It looks a lot like the cover of the book, as well - nice job.

Just two things I can see wrong with it... one, I think the mark on his face was a bit more defined then that... it kinda looks like a large bruise, and although I've not read that paticular book in a while, I don't think it looked quite like that. Also, Tyleet's face looks sort of flat compared to Patch's... maybe you could shade the nose a bit more, or something? -shrug-

EDIT: You might want to edit your post and make sure people know that Tyleet's not missing a finger, though.

Relentless Bibliophile

12,865 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Waffles! 25
My recomendation for next time is to go over you mainlines with pen or color pencil and erase the pencil lines. this will make it look fresher and it won't dull the colors when you color it.

Another way to keep the color fresh is to do the shading in pencil lightly as opposed to smudging or watering it.

Other wise it's very cute. ^_^
thank u for you comments
twen
I know colours are a bit weird. And the purple thing on his face is not a mistake. That is the reason his parent wanted to kill him!!!! scream
thats sad sad but its good *nods*
BUMPERS smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas