Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Some stress relief doodles of one of my favorite animals. (I didn't use refs for the first one since I didn't have any available at the time. Muzzle looks a bit off). Also, I'm playing around with filters. :B
User Image
User Image
Added:
User Image
Holy wow, those are fantastic. I love the shading and the way your drew the fur is unbelievable. I must say I prefer the first over the second, the anatomy of the face is much better there; it is a huge surprise that THAT is the one you didn't use a reference for. Just wow, great job, keep it up.

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jiraiya v2
Holy wow, those are fantastic. I love the shading and the way your drew the fur is unbelievable. I must say I prefer the first over the second, the anatomy of the face is much better there; it is a huge surprise that THAT is the one you didn't use a reference for. Just wow, great job, keep it up.

Thanks a bunch : D

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
doodly doo

Ruthless Hunter

8,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Waffles! 25
Wow that sure looks awesome, keep up the good work.

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Payne West
Wow that sure looks awesome, keep up the good work.

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
yum_icecreampie

Beloved Sex Symbol

I love the first drawing! Wow. Just wow!

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Alluring Aroma
I love the first drawing! Wow. Just wow!

Thank you c:

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
For someone who had non reference and was able to use this much detail and be very clear with what they where drawing...this is very impressive. I like the first filter you used.. the second one looks like sepia. Keep up the great work! I love your avatar by the way!

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
XxFoncexX
For someone who had non reference and was able to use this much detail and be very clear with what they where drawing...this is very impressive. I like the first filter you used.. the second one looks like sepia. Keep up the great work! I love your avatar by the way!

Thanks! : D

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
Atomic Octopus
XxFoncexX

Thanks! : D

Du rein!
wow people can really draw these days
im amazed
Hey! Great job. Love the last one. You could intensify the eye of the first drawing, needs to be more ferocious and angry GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff