Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would pictures like these be worth?

User Image
User Image
User Image
I wouldn't buy them. Keep practicing.

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
the first one is sexy
Being a regular viewer, about 200
Being an (semi)artist, I say that probably nothing. They have a good sketchy appearance, but the anatomy is bad, and the faces are just jumbled..

Sorry if I was too harsh.
Hmm.. well.. jumbled? How do you mean?
I like how you did the wrinkles on the clothing. I can't draw like that. The hands are ok from what I see. but the faces still needs some work. Don't rush. If you are rushing it will look bad, But if you take your time, You can make em look like it was done from Tokyo, Japans greatest artists!
Sorry, but I wouldnt pay anything for those
Erin Germain
the first one is sexy

Agreed blaugh
Saartje
Erin Germain
the first one is sexy

Agreed blaugh
also agreed xd
Dont rush *nods* ok. And.. on the lil one, he was a quicky, but XD I think hes cute... I was really playin w/ his arms and hair on that one. As for the faces and rushing... I guess I could do better..yeh.. but its partially just how I draw...
to quote monthy python.....

"Absolutely NOTHING!". eek
as an artist the only one I would be inclined to buy is the last one but not for anything over 300....

The other ones have a few problems in term of anatomy but I can say is that you've got clothes down! 3nodding

Eloquent Ladykiller

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Usually starting artiests can get 10 to 30 dollars for prints. But I say practice a lil more. Your doing a great job so far. Just a lil more and maybe selling prints would be a good start.
Yeah, I suggest you use a refrence on the hands and body models so you get a good grasp on how to draw the human body. It's good for beginner. I'd buy it if it's on a really soft paper....so I can Wipe myself ^_^

Bane,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces