Welcome to Gaia! ::

rate my drawings please!!!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 23, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

o yeah and i forgot to say that i lvoe that poster of chi to! its awesome xp thats why i eyeballed it! but i guess they cant really be posted on gaia ok now everyone read this so you will all now that i am not the original artists of number 1 and 4 they are both drawn by the lovely Clamp artists who make awesome mangas «-did i spell that right? lol well anyways so yeah please stop saying that i didnt give them credit i will once again say its not like i can go meet them and say i eyeballed some of their pictures that they drew for their mangas...........thanks! £uvs heart
These are nice, the only thing I can say is that the proportions are al ittle off. If you ever question how something bends or anything like that, just look in the mirror. biggrin Cute drawings. 3nodding
sakura9191
Le Leyna
Look it's AGAINST gaia rules that eyeballing is not allowed. You edited your post and said...

Quote:
o ya and i looked at a picture for the top one and the bottom one i may have changed a few itsy bitsy things but not a lot and the second one i made up o and the third one i made up the position and everything but the character isnt mine it is from cardcaptor sakura(llike the last one)

You looked at a picture? That's EYEBALLING, well most of it. You just altered it somewhat. Which is not allowed, you need make up you own ideas for a fanart picture, not take ideas that has already been produced. I'm not trying to be rude, but you need to follow the rules. Also why is it that the last image looks similar to these huh?

http://www.flyingteacup.com/tomoyo/tomoyofiles/tomo6.jpg
Position
http://www.flyingteacup.com/tomoyo/tomoyofiles/tomo3.jpg

Also clamps idea for the outfit and the wings, background, look, etc, is CLAMP's IDEA, not yours! So don't alter it! You can't change a few "itsy bitsy things"

Also you need to work on your anatomy, and it would do good if a thinner lead pencil was used for sketches, 0.7 lead is a good size

Those arent the picures i used to look at it anyways, it looked excatly like the picture i drew..........and also im sorry i didnt know you couldnt post 'eyeballing on gaia:\ sorry i wont do it again and i know its clamps work.......i did say that i didnt make them up so why are makin it seem like i did?:X o well=) hope you have a nice day! £uvs heart

You said that you didn't make them up, but why did you say this??
Quote:
i made up the position and everything but the character
It's nice, I like the horse the best! biggrin
Saroku
These are nice, the only thing I can say is that the proportions are al ittle off. If you ever question how something bends or anything like that, just look in the mirror. biggrin Cute drawings. 3nodding

Why do you have my animated gif in your sig without proper credit to me? At least say, "by Leloi."

Sheesh...
Le Leyna
sakura9191
Le Leyna
Look it's AGAINST gaia rules that eyeballing is not allowed. You edited your post and said...

Quote:
o ya and i looked at a picture for the top one and the bottom one i may have changed a few itsy bitsy things but not a lot and the second one i made up o and the third one i made up the position and everything but the character isnt mine it is from cardcaptor sakura(llike the last one)

You looked at a picture? That's EYEBALLING, well most of it. You just altered it somewhat. Which is not allowed, you need make up you own ideas for a fanart picture, not take ideas that has already been produced. I'm not trying to be rude, but you need to follow the rules. Also why is it that the last image looks similar to these huh?

http://www.flyingteacup.com/tomoyo/tomoyofiles/tomo6.jpg
Position
http://www.flyingteacup.com/tomoyo/tomoyofiles/tomo3.jpg

Also clamps idea for the outfit and the wings, background, look, etc, is CLAMP's IDEA, not yours! So don't alter it! You can't change a few "itsy bitsy things"

Also you need to work on your anatomy, and it would do good if a thinner lead pencil was used for sketches, 0.7 lead is a good size

Those arent the picures i used to look at it anyways, it looked excatly like the picture i drew..........and also im sorry i didnt know you couldnt post 'eyeballing on gaia:\ sorry i wont do it again and i know its clamps work.......i did say that i didnt make them up so why are makin it seem like i did?:X o well=) hope you have a nice day! £uvs heart

You said that you didn't make them up, but why did you say this??
Quote:
i made up the position and everything but the character

i said that for the third picture i posted which i drew without looking at anything but it is CLAMP's character and her name is sakura kinomoto «-spelling?? lol i havent watched it or read it in a while xp o well thanks for posting and i hope that you get it now and i was saying that i was looking at a picture for number 1 and 4 which are also both by clamp but they actually made those pictures and i just eyeballed them but the third one i didnt eyeball........i really do hope you get this now! biggrin heart
looks like my thread died out crying crying o wellz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces