Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

User Image

She is rather annoying. If you wanted to check out my other stuff (and give me some pointers) my DA is in my signature.

Ruthless Risk-Taker

She looks evil! But I like it! Very cute, and the coloring is awesome as well.
I am horrid at coloring. D:

Sparkly Gekko

I'm glad you like it. And... I've had various people tell me she's evil. She kind of is, in a way. But a necessary evil, I think.

...My mind is weird.

I've been experimenting with different coloring styles lately. I have to figure out how to portray things better in marker renderings. I think the fact that I rarely add white highlights might be an issue.

And now I'm rambling. xD

Sparkly Gekko

i like the artwork, but i dont know what a muse is

Sparkly Gekko

A muse is a being who provides inspiration. The most popular version of muses are of those in Greek mythology (I think).

This muse inspires my writing and sometimes my artwork.

Dapper Lunatic

Her left arm is broken, it's not supposed to be facing down like that. You got the right arm right, though.

15,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Cute! smile

Genius

I think the left arm look okay though xD
the only minor things I'd point out is that perhaps the left leg looks shorter than the right if you look where the knee is. other than this I love the way you shaded this, especially the dress.

Sparkly Gekko

Thanks for the pointers about her arm and legs. I hadn't noticed the knee placement until now. I'll keep it in mind for next time. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff