Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Bloodsucker

5,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Umm, I think I may be doing this right?
but I'm proud of how this one came out. I can see whats wrong but I have an issue about being able to correct it what I know is wrong..... not that I will on this piece but I'd love constructive critique on what and how I could do better next time smile

Please be nice I'm a fragile soul ;p

User Image

Inutaiyo's Husbando

Vermillion Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Timid 100
I think the issue is the right (technically left) shoulder. It's a bit too far out. That may be what the problem is, because everything else looks really good. I especially like the coloring. (・∀・)

Sparkly Bloodsucker

5,600 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
thanks i thought that too but I thought there was much more wrong with it then that. In all honesty I JUST noticed that part of it when I uploaded it here razz

Thank you for your input biggrin

Nerd

Nice!

Next time, try to think about how all the body parts are connecting- especially shoulders/arms and legs/knees/feet. You seem to have a good grasp on proportion, now just try to tie it all together fluidly. Using a reference or practising drawing from life will help you understand these things.

Well done for drawing the hands and not being afraid of them! but maybe give them a little more love and practice for next time, too. wink
Now that you mention I can see a few mistakes here and there, particularly with the clothes, (for instance, the tip of the left arm's sleeve's angle is different from the right one's and the shawl-ish thing is missing a part and so) but yeah, I think it looks lovely! heart I do have a few issues with the colors but hey, it's still interesting for a fantasy drawing.
So, good job!

Shy Lover

Gachi_san
Umm, I think I may be doing this right?
but I'm proud of how this one came out. I can see whats wrong but I have an issue about being able to correct it what I know is wrong..... not that I will on this piece but I'd love constructive critique on what and how I could do better next time smile

Please be nice I'm a fragile soul ;p

I think it's very pretty! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas