Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should this little guy's name be?

Oh! Oh! I've got the perfect name! (please comment) 0.25 25.0% [ 8 ]
Ummm, you could try... (please comment) 0.65625 65.6% [ 21 ]
This guy is a total ripoff of ________! You might as well just call him... (please comment) 0.09375 9.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Friend

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
Damn thats pretty good. Gave me a few ideas for my characters lol..cant think of a name though, sorry xD

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Marclaud
The Cycat XD

Cycat... Would that be pronounced like "sick cat"? Or "psych-cat"? Perhaps it's short for Cycle-Cat? That would be pretty cute, but there's no cycle involved... no yet anyway.

Thank you for the contribution! smile

Nejiten77534
Damn thats pretty good. Gave me a few ideas for my characters lol..cant think of a name though, sorry xD
Well, glad I could give you some ideas. Where could one see your characters? I did a search and din't find anything.

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cyberpumpkin
Marclaud
The Cycat XD

Cycat... Would that be pronounced like "sick cat"? Or "psych-cat"? Perhaps it's short for Cycle-Cat? That would be pretty cute, but there's no cycle involved... no yet anyway.

Thank you for the contribution! smile

Nejiten77534
Well, glad I could give you some ideas. Where could one see your characters? I did a search and din't find anything.

I was thinking more of "Cyborg Cat" xd

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Ah! I get it now. Thank you! smile
Ion, maybe?

Gallant Knight

Hms..

Voxel, Dash, Gutz, Fiasco, Botch

Not certain, but maybe you'll like one of these or they'll give you ideas. He's a pretty cool character :]

EDIT: Also I did like the name Mixtape that was suggested earlier. It is quite cute. On that thought, you probably are wanting more of a "The ----" or "Captain ----" or "The Incredible ----", to be more, ya know, superhero-y. Perhaps if you told us more about his personality and quirks it could help to give ideas for a good hero name.

Benevolent Bibliophile

16,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
How about Gimlet?
The cat is so cute ^_^

Mixtape is an awesome name, tricky_princess! biggrin

Generous Prophet

Lucas Noble

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Madeforhavoc
Ion, maybe?

The name Ion (which brings to mind a charged particle of some kind) would be the American comics way to go (I'm lookin' at you Rogue, Bishop and Kitty Pryde) where the codename is cool but it has a tenuous-at-best link to the actual character. In the Marvel universe, it would be appropriately inappropriate, seeing as this guy has been shown to have a tape-deck/sound/magic-science theme in his first adventure/origin thingy.

Fabled Champion
Voxel, Dash, Gutz, Fiasco, Botch

...He's a pretty cool character :] ... Perhaps if you told us more about his personality and quirks it could help to give ideas for a good hero name.

Thank you very much! I like Fiasco and Botch especially, although they don't really work for this character. They kinda make me want to come up with a duo just for those names! As for personality and quirks, I actually want something independent of personality. His design is based somewhat on the Kamen Rider design traditions, so I was trying to think of a name that goes more with the suit than with the character.

Hee hee, Fiasco and Botch. Makes me wanna scribble. smile

Barmy
How about Gimlet?

What, the lime juice cocktail? Or the hole-poker? Either way, nice ideas.

tessacha_
The cat is so cute ^_^

Mixtape is an awesome name, tricky_princess! biggrin

Well, that's three votes for "Mixtape" so far.

catburn0238
Lucas Noble

I'll give you 1000 gold if you can back that up to my satisfaction.

Dapper Explorer

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
Peshimo the wonder savior!

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
-x- BleeDing HannYa -x-
Peshimo the wonder savior!

Oh, YES! That's great! Plus his theme song's easy!
It goes with this tune right here!

Pe-shy, Pe-shy! Peshy the Wonder Savior!
Yes, he can fight
And yes, he is cute
And he might just get crushed
By this monster's boot!
Peshy, Peshy!
Peshyyyy the Wonder Savioooooooor!
HEY, PESHY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash