Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Adrian Dulat
cute!

Trying things out of your comfort zone! Study human anatomy and do figure drawing from life or pictures.

Okay, thank you!

Shy Otaku

I'm really diggin your work here! Some small things I would suggest would be to work on your anatomy, you can get books from the library and study them, I get you aren't going for realistic, but more like an anime style. Or you can always look at yourself in the mirror doing different poses, I make my husband pose for me XD I wanna say this but I don't want it to come off rude, so please don't take it that way. You tend to get a bit "blocky" And what I mean is you lines are a bit to stiff you should work on softening them up. Other than that you're doing GREAT :3

Shy Otaku

Yumiiro
Adrian Dulat
cute!

Trying things out of your comfort zone! Study human anatomy and do figure drawing from life or pictures.

Okay, thank you!

Yea this comment about doing things out or your comfort zone is a GOOD idea, you need to do less "safe" poses.

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Messymutt
I'm really diggin your work here! Some small things I would suggest would be to work on your anatomy, you can get books from the library and study them, I get you aren't going for realistic, but more like an anime style. Or you can always look at yourself in the mirror doing different poses, I make my husband pose for me XD I wanna say this but I don't want it to come off rude, so please don't take it that way. You tend to get a bit "blocky" And what I mean is you lines are a bit to stiff you should work on softening them up. Other than that you're doing GREAT :3

Thank you so much! You don't sound rude at all u v u
I'll keep that in mind!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas