. heart

User Image

Art Mousie's Senpai

Tiny Tipper

7,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
well i can't say anything about proportion because you're not going for realistic. but i think it looks really nice design wise. but i think just doing some heavy details would make it go pretty far and become more captivating

over all i like it.

Fluffy Kitten

8,125 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Team Jacob 100
RameboMango
well i can't say anything about proportion because you're not going for realistic. but i think it looks really nice design wise. but i think just doing some heavy details would make it go pretty far and become more captivating

over all i like it.

Thank you. 3nodding
Very nice.do you use one of them digitizer pens cause im using my fingers amd its never coming out like I want

Sacraumbra's Spouse

Dangerous Noob

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I love how original your style is!
Ear is probably too far out... find the overall shape of the head -- jawline doesn't meet the ear; I think the ear should be bought back in much more, and so you should also push the hair in to accommodate.
Folds of ruff should match up to form of the edges.
Odd you have very saturated outlines for hair, whereas color within is less saturated. Overall, hair could be much cleaner.
Body area also feels a bit too abstract for me... probably due to the sleeves being done very abstractly as well. Folds should have a deeper sense of gravity, they looked to "faked" to me.

I do like the overall graphic sensibility though, really like the green backdrop and where you're going with that.

Fluffy Kitten

8,125 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Team Jacob 100
unclaimedname
Very nice.do you use one of them digitizer pens cause im using my fingers amd its never coming out like I want

Yeah. I used the cheapest wacom bamboo tablet. sweatdrop

Fluffy Kitten

8,125 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Shadowolf
Ear is probably too far out... find the overall shape of the head -- jawline doesn't meet the ear; I think the ear should be bought back in much more, and so you should also push the hair in to accommodate.
Folds of ruff should match up to form of the edges.
Odd you have very saturated outlines for hair, whereas color within is less saturated. Overall, hair could be much cleaner.
Body area also feels a bit too abstract for me... probably due to the sleeves being done very abstractly as well. Folds should have a deeper sense of gravity, they looked to "faked" to me.

I do like the overall graphic sensibility though, really like the green backdrop and where you're going with that.

Thanks for pointing that out, especially the ears, something felt funky about them. o vo

Fluffy Kitten

8,125 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Team Jacob 100
wintercool612
I love how original your style is!

Thank you. I was inspired by some artists so I decided to try to make it a bit more..pitazz. xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff