Welcome to Gaia! ::

0_0 Thats delicouse! The murky feel to it is the best feature
i believe .
Haha, at least someone gothic shouldn't look like a happy happy ******** curly red and brown muddy butterfaced punker with a gem on her forehead.

I DO know about the stupid punker teenage depression crap, the gl and egl with all it's huge dresses and visual kei-ness. The architecture with its arched holes and valves and of course the orginial Goth tribes. Heck I almost speak the gothic language!
It's very beautiful, ConeMonster. The only thing I would probably say is that there is too much hair behind her, and the angle by which the foot is drawn is a little unnatural. Overall it's a very creative composition, especially the way you faded the further foot into the background.
As usual, very beautimous. -grins- Lemme see...the only irk I have that hasn't been previously mentioned is that the left arm is incredibly stiff-looking. But somehow the angle of the foot doesn't bother me as much as it originally did. All in all, it's loverly. -claps- Me likeee!
wow!!!!!!
those such a pretty drawing!!!! heart heart
i admire it.. eek surprised whee 3nodding
very nice.
That is an awesome Picture. I love the look of it. I like the way you did the feet and the mist-like look of it. Awesome pic. Don't ket anyone tell you otherwise.
Yeah, the only thing I really can't take my eyes off are the feet.... sooooooooooo tiny.
I seem to find you alot lately... >>; Good job.
Zeon
Haha, at least someone gothic shouldn't look like a happy happy ******** curly red and brown muddy butterfaced punker with a gem on her forehead.

I DO know about the stupid punker teenage depression crap, the gl and egl with all it's huge dresses and visual kei-ness. The architecture with its arched holes and valves and of course the orginial Goth tribes. Heck I almost speak the gothic language!

It was a commission mind you. She does look more punky than gothic. That was the description of "my gothic elf girl". Since the clothes weren't super gothy her expression and mood were ment to be.
ConeMonster
To the people who are saying its not gothic... theres too many ways I could argue, so I just won't. Try to remember gothic doesnt = all black. gothic = morbid, elegant, depressing mood/colors. Oh well i don't do gothic art often anyways so I have no worries.
Oh man, I hope you aren't talking about the comment I left.....I was directing that towards Zeon, not you. sweatdrop
I agree with what you're saying, ConeMonster, gothic does not equal
all black.
If you do happen to argue, I'll back you up all the way. wink whee

About the picture, since I didn't comment it before, I really like it, I think she's gorgeous, just like all your other work. I admire you and your talent. Keep up the always awesome work!
heart
I was a comment in general, not twords you. And thankyou.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff