Welcome to Gaia! ::

First things first... I did NOT draw this one... I repeat: I did NOT draw this one. It is drawn by a friend of mine at Deviantart...he calls himself TUS there...

So... I thought they looked snazzy, So I decided to color them... the Goku is my 6th piece...and that Vegeta is my 8th colored piece...ignnore the "WIP" in the Vegeta pic... that's cuz at the time I wanted a background, but made it in to a wallpaper later on....whoch can be founs in my Deviantart gallery...

Goku

Vegeta

what do you think?
for the first time, they actually scare me. Scary pics man, they look like they've been taken over by demons from hell. Nice color use. and good form.
Actually...I think they're kinda cool o_o nice foreshortening, color...the pictures really reveals the difference in personalities smile
yeah... kind of ugly but f***ing cool! you've got some skill there~ 3nodding
I also think they're awesome.

Even though there are muscle definition in insane places (just like in DBZ), I think I would have liked DBZ MUCH better were it drawn in this style than it really is.

Awesome job, man. I love your stuff.
sweatdrop i dont realy like them
Wow. Those are amazing. The expressions are so realistic and psychotic, and the colouring and shading is very well done. Great pictures.
I've always liked Goky more... sweatdrop

I love these, such a great and unique style!! 3nodding
Well, your frend has a very nice style there. And your coloring is very good too. You two make a good team...
When I first saw these I thought the color was the best piece about them. The Vegeta line work is more believeable then the Goku ones. His Rib cage doesn't excist on the Goku picture. The color work is really great, I don't know what is going on in the background but it seems like you've done some basic sculptural lighting with the high points of the characters. Maybe add a light sorce? Depending on if they are chargeing up or what is going on in the background. I think it's really nice though, maybe you'll color a picture of mine? ^_^;

Bane,
That's an extremely interesting style o.o;; I love it. they look extremely demonic.
though, it does look like they're going to snap at the stomach.... sweatdrop
Nice work there. That is a unique style and it's good.
great job! i love it when art looks like sketches but still sophisticated. ^_^ 2 thumbs up
o.o wow! i love them! even though i hate DBZ.
Wow...O.O Goku looks awsome but Vegeta..kinda scares me. Looks like he's going crazy, but it's excellent art!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff