Welcome to Gaia! ::

Back at high school I used to draw pictures in paint all the time during computer class. Unfortunately it's been a couple of years since I was in IT and I haven't really work on many drawings since. I decided to play around while on break from uni a couple weeks ago and I just finished it yesterday. Here's the pic. Please be honest as well. If you think it sucks, or whatever at can you try to provide some constructive criticism. Oh and remember this was in paint. Thanks!

Edit: By the way, the format is in jpg because the only place I can upload as of now is uploadit.org and I only have a free account. But the image didn't lose that much I think.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Humorist

It's not bad.. but I can tell you used the line tool for outlines rather than freehanding it... =x!!!
Kobayashi
It's not bad.. but I can tell you used the line tool for outlines rather than freehanding it... =x!!!

Yes I did.

So you say next time I should try to freehand it.

What with? A drawing pad for the pc??? Or just the mouse? It would be really hard to draw freehand with a mouse I think.

Thanks for your reply.
It's really good for paint, but her elbows should be a little lower. I really love her eyes too there so petty! blaugh
Violet_106
It's really good for paint, but her elbows should be a little lower. I really love her eyes too there so petty! blaugh

Looking at it now you're right. The proportion for the arms is a little off.

Thanks for you reply. ^.^
her eyes are a bit to big for her face
although i like the style and coulors you used for them
her boobs are a bit crooked but her body shape is pretty good
her nose is to small and kinda off but
the shading is really well done for paint
all in all its pretty good

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash