• Signature Look 250
Little Miss Skinny Jeans
Oh shnitz. Dude, you got taleent!! <3 Nice detail biggrin

aprettiate what you said biggrin

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's very well done! I also wanted to say that I like how you drew her hips. Too many artists draw them too small.

Aged Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxcreativedreamerxx
It's very well done! I also wanted to say that I like how you drew her hips. Too many artists draw them too small.

I love curve girls.

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Y-You're so good that I'm too shy to post my art now..! >w< It's an awesome piccy. ^^

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx

I love curve girls.

My husband too. I'm curvy and for the longest time, growing up, I was self conscious. But I like food too much to diet. Anyway, he can't stand anorexic girls, so I lucked out! Curvy and proud! lol

Aged Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
infinityxheart
Y-You're so good that I'm too shy to post my art now..! >w< It's an awesome piccy. ^^

Never be shy to put your work to the critisism of people. They even can advise you to improve.

How i draw before:
User Image

Aged Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx

I love curve girls.

My husband too. I'm curvy and for the longest time, growing up, I was self conscious. But I like food too much to diet. Anyway, he can't stand anorexic girls, so I lucked out! Curvy and proud! lol

My girlfriend is curvy too. (hips, booty and and normal boobies) I just love that and she loves my weight biggrin (pic in my profile)

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx

I love curve girls.

My girlfriend is curvy too. (hips, booty and and normal boobies) I just love that and she loves my weight biggrin (pic in my profile)

Yeah, my husband's nearly 300lbs and 6 feet tall. I'd prefer that over a douchy bodybuilder any day.

Aged Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx

I love curve girls.

Yeah, my husband's nearly 300lbs and 6 feet tall. I'd prefer that over a douchy bodybuilder any day.

Well, i think i just give the wrong idea. I mean am 5' 7'' 180 lbs biggrin

4,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx

I love curve girls.

I misunderstood? Oh, I just just saying that I love his weight too..OH well.

Aged Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx
Ulyx
xxcreativedreamerxx

I misunderstood? Oh, I just just saying that I love his weight too..OH well.

...and i just say my girlfirend dont like muscle body etc. Am not muscle. xp

...and prolly i am the one who misunderstood biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas