Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Hello, I've been working on a small design project for myself, and before I finish it off I would like to see if I'm missing anything or if anything needs to be worked on. She's still in a pre-finish faze so please ignore the shading on everything except her face and the lack of highlights. Critique/comment on anything that seems off or could be reworked better. Thanks!

It's pretty large so I've shrunk it down which has made it a bit blurry, if you want to see it at a better resolution clicking the picture will take you to it on my Deviantart page.
User Image

And a close up of her face:
User Image

Dapper Gekko

Breath of life!

If it falls off the first page again I guess I'll just let it die (but I'll be sad).

Ladykiller

o.o I dunno why you're not getting any comments. I like your piece, and I enjoy the way you shade. I can't really give you much of a critique. But I'd love to see the rest of the piece finished. I really like her face.

Dapper Gekko

AsheII
o.o I dunno why you're not getting any comments. I like your piece, and I enjoy the way you shade. I can't really give you much of a critique. But I'd love to see the rest of the piece finished. I really like her face.

Thanks, I tried to make her face more interesting because her dress is so simple so I'm glad you like it. Also thanks for commenting, I was beginning to think my post was invisible. whee

Tenacious Supporter

15,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I really love this. <3 I love the way you used orange instead of another color that matched the others. <3
I saw this yesterday, but I didn't comment! Sorry! Dx

Dapper Gekko

SammieSandwich
I really love this. <3 I love the way you used orange instead of another color that matched the others. <3
I saw this yesterday, but I didn't comment! Sorry! Dx

Thanks, and don't worry about it, it just gets kinda lonely. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas