This poll closed on August 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't know why, but people say that my quick sketches at work are better than the ones I take time to do.

Am I that bad of an artist? sad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Drawn on a popcorn bag... excuse the silver/gray lines in the background... that's the pencil I was using.)

And, just so you have something to compare against... This one took me an hour and a half.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Avatar is Ryouga_Saotome... Color version here)

C&C always welcome.
cool style. nice pics.

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
thetormented_1
cool style. nice pics.

Thanks. *gives you a cookie*
they're great... considering you drew one on a popcorn bag lol keep it up practice practice practice

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
HiVoltage
they're great... considering you drew one on a popcorn bag lol keep it up practice practice practice

It's all we have at work really that's white. I drew something on the lined paper they give us to write our side-notes on, but it looks so horrible. >.<
proof that thinking about something too much is a bad idea xd
i s'pose it's a sign you're improving too 3nodding

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Grimma
proof that thinking about something too much is a bad idea xd
i s'pose it's a sign you're improving too 3nodding

So-so... mostly, to me, it seems like the less of my mind and time I put to it, the better it is. xd
It does need a bit of work... but I usually have to draw over my usual drawings 50 times to get mine perfect! LOL biggrin

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kirone
It does need a bit of work... but I usually have to draw over my usual drawings 50 times to get mine perfect! LOL biggrin

I don't think I'd have the patience to do that so many times. O.o That picture would have been trashed had it been mine. >.<

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
( sweatdrop just noticed the head in the first is a tad bit big... >.< But, s'not that bad because it's only a quick sketch... 3nodding )
A lot better than I can do. sweatdrop
THOSE ARE 5 MINUTES SKETCHES?!?!?!?!?! HOLY s**t!!! *jaw drops*
kaiser your overreacting sweatdrop
5mins isnt long, you sketch and done

tho for teh people who didnt see the obvious problems id hafto say ive never drawn on a popcorn bag lol

drawing on a popcorn bag is basically the same as on a piece of paper, its like drawing on paper bags

id have to say your body (first picture of elf) is very nice and detailed, but it lacks in the head and hands/arms, her left hand is too small and her head seems to be leaning foward, as if sticking your head out

her right wrist to too thin, it seems as tho the thumb is missing

and the wrinkle on her pants looks out of place

but i see you presketch (2nd picture), it helps alot doesnt it?

Invisible Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Red_Wing
kaiser your overreacting sweatdrop
5mins isnt long, you sketch and done
tho for teh people who didnt see the obvious problems id hafto say ive never drawn on a popcorn bag lol
drawing on a popcorn bag is basically the same as on a piece of paper, its like drawing on paper bags
id have to say your body (first picture of elf) is very nice and detailed, but it lacks in the head and hands/arms, her left hand is too small and her head seems to be leaning foward, as if sticking your head out
her right wrist to too thin, it seems as tho the thumb is missing
and the wrinkle on her pants looks out of place
but i see you presketch (2nd picture), it helps alot doesnt it?

Heh... the only problem with popcorn bags is the "wax" on them that causes the pen to slide. Otherwise, you're right, they're just like paper.
As I said, the first was only a quick sketch. If I had focused on it and taken time to size everything, it'd be in full proportions.
I don't really presketch... the second one was just drawn slower. The guidelines are on the face so I'd remember which way everything was facing... confused
no, im saying that in 5 minutes, they could draw that,THATS SHORT FOR ME, my stuff can take an hour - weeks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff