Welcome to Gaia! ::

Right, I've not picked up a pencil for about four years, and certainly have never used photoshop to create anythig art-like before...
I have for a while been considering getting abck into art, and decided for a clean break, digital art is something I've enver done before, so it's fun and new, just, I wondered if any more experienced artists could give me a few pointers as to this first attempt, here's a link to the pic:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9679251/

Thanks smile
...anyone?

Even if it's only to say "yawn, this is crap" I'd like SOME kind of feedback wink
Interesting.
Not too detailed. The shoulder is a bit whacky looking. But it does remind me of Morrowind. eek
The proportions are rather off, but I like the colouring just fine, perhaps bacuse I can't photoshop to save my life...><;
Heh, thanks, the proportions are a bit whack...but then again, I'm totally out of practise when it comes to drawing
face is shaped weird, neck is too thin in the middle and to large under the chin, which in this angle you wouldn't be able to see under anyway. work a little one preception, draw only whats there, not what you think should be there. some better details and shading might help
You mispelled practice. *Points out the obvious*
Scatter
You mispelled practice. *Points out the obvious*

Actually, practise is a recognised spelling.

In the English (I'm not sure about the American as such) it differenciates between
To practice a Profession, for, say, a given number of years
and
To practise, as in, to rehearse.

</pedant>
The proportions are a little off, but the coloring is lovely! biggrin
It's ok but u need more practice. domokun
Not too bad. Keep practicing. heart
I agree you do need work on your proportions but I really like how you shaded and I like the eyes.
use some more shading..it looks to flat like the ear is not defined enough

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces