Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Today i was inspired to draw my crush's face when he sat beside me and HE TALKED TO ME OMFg. So i was like, what's the purpose of pencil and drawing paper if not use them?

Okay so here's my drawing. It's actually my first time to draw a human's face and i've drawn so much anime before but i suck. Lol

So any comments? Suggestions? Tips?

And if the image doesnt show up, please just click here >> whee heart (IMAGE IMAGE)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And it's not yet done. So sleepy, i made it for like.. 1hr.

Shirtless Ladykiller

13,675 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ooooh, it looks nice so far!!
Personally when I make portraits, I usually start with a light sketch of the entire face and then sketch around the lips, nose and eyes and go out from there.
Once you're all finished, I'd add a little bit more gray to the teeth, but other than that everything looks awesome so far! <3
AmmaOkami
Ooooh, it looks nice so far!!
Personally when I make portraits, I usually start with a light sketch of the entire face and then sketch around the lips, nose and eyes and go out from there.
Once you're all finished, I'd add a little bit more gray to the teeth, but other than that everything looks awesome so far! <3

Thank you so much! And thank you for your tip whee
though i kinda failed at the teeth part. lol

Bashful Smoker

7,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Nice work here. I love it when people share their wip. The mouth and nose are great! If this is your first drawing, I suggest you do more. :3

Friendly Shapeshifter

//whispers
dont smudge with finger and draw a sketch of whole face before doing detail

Bunny

as said before in this thread,
i think practice on making a light sketch of the whole face is more important than jumping directly into details
ie. it's more important for the drawing to look proportionate and has an estimate of your crush's features before you put in time and effort into a specific detail and figuring out later that it needs to be changed in order to fit the face

but! it's a good start! keep practicing with different faces and angles !

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

⌠☆ミ⌡

This looks pretty good for first try. Maybe you did not know but there is a special forum for unfinished art. This forum is for finished art only. :3

⌠☆ミ⌡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces