Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Regular

Puppet's Art Page
Hello All!

I've been gone (Like usual) doing other things, but I am here now to show you guys some art I did!

LIE

FEAR THE UNKNOWN

Meh. Some pen stuff.

Tell me what you think!
And talk to me! I am so lonely on Gaia nowadays.

Sites moving too fast for me, and I have to crawl myself out of a ton of useless notifications
every time I try to get on.
Oh well.
I like the vibrant colors. blaugh

The poor thing could use some arm bones though. I can't fear something that can only chew on my foot... with blunt molars. Also I suggest a ram skull or whatever reference. Way to slim for the species, even if it is distance.

But I like the idea and again the colors. Just be sure that if you don't know how something looks, almost exactly, try finding some references. It makes things much more believable. xd

PS: Yeah, I hardly get on Gaia anymore and the people I once knew disappeared. neutral
That's great logo work there!

Greedy Regular

zathraya

The poor thing could use some arm bones though. I can't fear something that can only chew on my foot... with blunt molars. Also I suggest a ram skull or whatever reference. Way to slim for the species, even if it is distance.

But I like the idea and again the colors. Just be sure that if you don't know how something looks, almost exactly, try finding some references. It makes things much more believable. xd

PS: Yeah, I hardly get on Gaia anymore and the people I once knew disappeared. neutral

Thanks for the tips!

And im glad im not the only one who is having trouble keeping up with Gaia nowadays.
I used to be known in PP onceuponatime
Oh how times change
smile

Greedy Regular

ThePossessedPuppet
zathraya

Thanks for the tips!

And im glad im not the only one who is having trouble keeping up with Gaia nowadays.
Oh how times change
smile
I remember you actually. 3nodding Doubt you remember me. I dissappeared when I started seeing you on... Those don't relate with eachother though! sweatdrop

And No problem!
I was browsing through your gallery on DeviantArt and I really admire the amount of variation all these pieces have; how you combine and use different styles and techniques to portray a traditional theme surrounding death and darkness.
I like the pop-art homage shown in Fear The Unknown and Lie. Its an interesting contrast to the animal (perhaps devil-like creature) skeletons.

Greedy Regular

zathraya
ThePossessedPuppet
zathraya

Thanks for the tips!

Oh how times change
smile
I remember you actually. 3nodding Doubt you remember me. I dissappeared when I started seeing you on... Those don't relate with eachother though! sweatdrop

And No problem!

You know,
now that I look at your art,
I think I do remember you!
biggrin

Greedy Regular

Cavalier King Charles
I was browsing through your gallery on DeviantArt and I really admire the amount of variation all these pieces have; how you combine and use different styles and techniques to portray a traditional theme surrounding death and darkness.
I like the pop-art homage shown in Fear The Unknown and Lie. Its an interesting contrast to the animal (perhaps devil-like creature) skeletons.

This is a very nice and professional comment
Thank you so much!
I really do appreciate it
smile
ThePossessedPuppet
zathraya
ThePossessedPuppet
zathraya

Thanks for the tips!

Oh how times change
smile

And No problem!

You know,
now that I look at your art,
I think I do remember you!
biggrin

Really? mrgreen cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers