Welcome to Gaia! ::

Euphony
DC Comic's Cyborg from Teen Titans (TV version). After months of draggin my heels, i'm done with the initial commission to do all 5 members. needless to say i'm not doing cyborg again razz

done all in Painter (other titans are in my d/a gallery)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9941766/

User Image

wow thats awesome, ive never seen anyone on gaia cg a black man..::is black irl:: sweatdrop
Khasm
Such incredible talent used on such, in my opinion, undeserving material. My only suggestion is to aim for bigger things... I personaly think that, though its awesome, your talents would be even better on a more serious character or thing, more challenging, ecetera. Incredible job, though. 3nodding

i appreciate your comments but no offence this is a pretty pretentious view of what i should/should not be painting.

a) i love teen titans...this is the most important reason for having done the job

b) it was a commission..ergo i got something in return

c) the prints for these pics have sold VERY well

i've made a pretty good return for about the 20 or so hours total it's taken to do all of these paintings. the lable of "deserving" or "undeserving" is mighty subjective in the end. i don't regret doing this one bit.
you finished it. i can still say that the only person i know from teen titans is robin...xD. but ive enjoyed seeing the characters as they come out. :]
Nice. XD

Brother: WHOA!!!!! THAT'S F'N NICE!!! (He said this)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff