Welcome to Gaia! ::

*EDIT* This is the best quality I can get it. Accursed Digital Camera.

User Image

This is a character from the video game me and my friend are making. He's a tiger-boy named Num-num. He's simple and doesn't say words, more squeaks. He's supposed to be wearing a Tarzan-style toga think made of tiger skin. sweatdrop
Ahh that's really blurry I can't see it! crying
+ Mr. Bungle +
Sorry, I'll try to make it better. *slaps digital camera*
Kieti
+ Mr. Bungle +
Sorry, I'll try to make it better. *slaps digital camera*
User Image
Even though it's blurry, it looks very nice. 3nodding I find sideways (personally) to be very challenging, and you did an awesome job. The one thing I would suggest it consistancy in the tail. If you want it to go from thick to thin, you have to do it gradually. Your's was a little too bumpy. Other than that, very nice. wink
chibibaka-chan
Even though it's blurry, it looks very nice. 3nodding I find sideways (personally) to be very challenging, and you did an awesome job. The one thing I would suggest it consistancy in the tail. If you want it to go from thick to thin, you have to do it gradually. Your's was a little too bumpy. Other than that, very nice. wink

Yesh, my two goals to learn in the near future are profiles and hands. Oh, and ignore the hands. sweatdrop
The tail looked better before I thickened the line, but I'll go fix that. (See why I don't wanna ink it? So I can tweak it!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff