Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Loverboy

7,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I've been taking graphic design the last couple of years, recently I had to put together a portfolio and apply for a field placement. I ended up getting the placement and I start it in about 2 weeks.

Anyhow, these are a couple of things I had in the portfolio.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
hey... i am a student in graphic design currently and i just wanted to say that i am intrigued by the first piece but am unsure what it was used for... also i love the "unidroid" face. it looks like you spent a lot of time on it and had fun doing it... i love illustrating things like that...

oh and if you ever want someone to talk design to just PM me. i'm always interested in what others are doing

Fashionable Loverboy

7,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
panda_eternal
hey... i am a student in graphic design currently and i just wanted to say that i am intrigued by the first piece but am unsure what it was used for... also i love the "unidroid" face. it looks like you spent a lot of time on it and had fun doing it... i love illustrating things like that...

oh and if you ever want someone to talk design to just PM me. i'm always interested in what others are doing

The first one was sort of odd...it was meant to be a poster yet a 2-page spread at the same time, we were required to do it about some kind of endangered animal and create imagery relevant to the plight of that animal. Since the wild chinchilla is part of an illegal fur trade I carried over the material/sewing element of fashion into the art price. I hope that clears it up a little. sweatdrop

Well, if you ever want to I'm not on here as much as I used to be but I still make the occasional appearance. =)

Familiar Trickster

eek
omg it you! *glops*
Oh my gosh, it's a Chinchilla!

D'aaaaw!

I like the illustration, but I do not like they eyes. The illustration is realistic and lineless, while the eyes are the exact opposite; kind of odd.

Fashionable Loverboy

7,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Puckeroo
eek
omg it you! *glops*

HELLO MY FRIEND! heart

Fashionable Loverboy

7,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Elissiam
Oh my gosh, it's a Chinchilla!

D'aaaaw!

I like the illustration, but I do not like they eyes. The illustration is realistic and lineless, while the eyes are the exact opposite; kind of odd.

Haha, yeah I'm hoping to go back and clean the unicorn girl up. I had to stop drawing her due to time constraints at the time, but the eyes will definitely be fixed soon. =)

Chinchillas! Fuzzy babies! heart

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Generous 100
Great White North
panda_eternal

The first one was sort of odd...it was meant to be a poster yet a 2-page spread at the same time, we were required to do it about some kind of endangered animal and create imagery relevant to the plight of that animal. Since the wild chinchilla is part of an illegal fur trade I carried over the material/sewing element of fashion into the art price. I hope that clears it up a little. sweatdrop

Well, if you ever want to I'm not on here as much as I used to be but I still make the occasional appearance. =)

i can see it more as a 2-page spread more than a poster... and possibly could be worked over to a brochure maybe idk... anyway it's interesting and i love how you incorporated a fashion element in the piece...

although i still love the character... probably because i love making characters myself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff