Welcome to Gaia! ::

A profile picture I drew for my friend, took maybe 15-20 minutes using biro, felt tip, watered down ink and my finger. I appreciate that it's really rough, but it's my first time drawing anthropomorphic
creatures and I'm trying out new effects with the background.

User Image

Dapper Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
it looks archaic, i like it. i hope i never meet dylan though lol
el hombre luchadore
it looks archaic, i like it. i hope i never meet dylan though lol

Thanks, and I don't know, he'd be pretty useful in a zombie apocolypse. (he's a zombie eater, not a zombie razz )

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
gaia_nitemareleft Oh my!!! Sooo creepy cool!!! I love it!!! I'd totally recommend you for avi art gaia_nitemareright
amakin04
gaia_nitemareleft Oh my!!! Sooo creepy cool!!! I love it!!! I'd totally recommend you for avi art gaia_nitemareright

Aww thankyou! I actually just finished my first commission n.n

Fashionable Genius

Dude, I would totally want to meet him. Nice art ^^

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
CatchingOrigami
amakin04

AH!!! Wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you, you'll find that creepy art like this has a HUGE market!!!! ^w^

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Haha, I love his expression.
Nice!
amakin04
CatchingOrigami
amakin04

AH!!! Wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you, you'll find that creepy art like this has a HUGE market!!!! ^w^

Well I wouldn't know! haha I don't have many 'friends' on this site, and even so if anyone asks me tod raw something for them I allways get really nervous, I'm constantly paranoid that it's not what they want or not good enough but maybe that's not going to change :L oh well.

And thankyou everyone else!

Fashionable Explorer

9,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
CatchingOrigami
amakin04
CatchingOrigami
amakin04

Well I wouldn't know! haha I don't have many 'friends' on this site, and even so if anyone asks me tod raw something for them I allways get really nervous, I'm constantly paranoid that it's not what they want or not good enough but maybe that's not going to change :L oh well.

Oh I have faith that more and more of teh Gaian community will flock to you and you will sell out in no time. As for friends, being the dollish socialite that I am, I would liek to befriend you so that you'll have one more eprson on your list and that way you won't have to worry about stumbling about in teh forums to ask for specific information. I know how it can be, tryign to find something in teh masses that is forums. SO I will save you the trouble, besides, you seem sweet, it would eb ashame too let you run loose without at leats trying to extend a kind hand, yes? And as for you worried about what people want? Why not ask? If youd o a commission, have your art on your profile already so they know what style you can do and ask them what kind of style are they looking for so that you both know if you can help each other out. I ahve faith you'll be a great Gaian artist!!! ^w^
amakin04
CatchingOrigami
amakin04
CatchingOrigami
amakin04

Oh I have faith that more and more of teh Gaian community will flock to you and you will sell out in no time. As for friends, being the dollish socialite that I am, I would liek to befriend you so that you'll have one more eprson on your list and that way you won't have to worry about stumbling about in teh forums to ask for specific information. I know how it can be, tryign to find something in teh masses that is forums. SO I will save you the trouble, besides, you seem sweet, it would eb ashame too let you run loose without at leats trying to extend a kind hand, yes? And as for you worried about what people want? Why not ask? If youd o a commission, have your art on your profile already so they know what style you can do and ask them what kind of style are they looking for so that you both know if you can help each other out. I ahve faith you'll be a great Gaian artist!!! ^w^

That's very kind of you :] I've actually been on this site for quite a few years, I disappeared and all the friends I'd made had gone by then, but I'm back biggrin I never intended on selling my art, I just like drawing and I was happy enough to do commissions :/

Noob

This is beautiful! Great job. I love your style!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff