Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
This is my Dungeons & Dragons character, Namir.
She's a Wizard/Rogue, and has a little Rat as familiar who can summon cheese, he's sitting in front of her bag.
As you can see, he just ate all cheese. xp
Cool. The robe looks like a druid from some other game, but it looks better that that. The rat was a nice touch too.
hehe does he own she own her familiar or does her familiar own her wink
very nice....very nice..... Look at the bright side....if you run out of food....he'll be summining lots o' cheese. Or you could make a store and sell diffrent cheese. xp But it's a cute lil guy though...
Looks good. 3nodding

*Stares in awe at the tallness, comparing her own shortness* gonk
Ryou-chan
Looks good. 3nodding

*Stares in awe at the tallness, comparing her own shortness* gonk

Nice =) Don't worry Ryou we short people will rule the world some day =D xp

Demonic Alchemist

20,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The little Rat makes her unique , nice job biggrin
and I agree that the future and the power belongs too us - shorties biggrin
awsome, my friend in D&D has a familiar..its a cockroach lol
Very nice. I love the part about the rat. Your a much more patient person that I, I couldn't sit still long enough to even create a D&D character. sweatdrop 3nodding Great job.
Campaigner
Cool. The robe looks like a druid from some other game, but it looks better that that. The rat was a nice touch too.

Which game?
I created the robe myself, after the DM told me I was allowed to pick a new robe for my character.

Cuidame

hehe does he own she own her familiar or does her familiar own her

LoL! She owns the familiar, but the familiar owns a certain Elf in the same party. xd

Rachellelover
very nice....very nice..... Look at the bright side....if you run out of food....he'll be summining lots o' cheese. Or you could make a store and sell diffrent cheese. But it's a cute lil guy though...

We figured that out too, and we're running low on food now. xp

Quote:

awsome, my friend in D&D has a familiar..its a cockroach lol

Why didn't I think of that? xd

Quote:

Very nice. I love the part about the rat. Your a much more patient person that I, I couldn't sit still long enough to even create a D&D character. Great job.

I also helped creating the characters of other players... I got too much patience I think...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff