Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Magical Dark Elf

I can see the improvement. The newer one has more of a style to it, especially when you compare the faces. The newer is also less 'stiff', going by the tail, ears, and the foot sticking up. I also like the eyes on the newer one. c:

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Ferocious Browser

I like the first ones x:

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Eveille
I like the first ones x:

Do you mean the befores?
I hope your trolling >.>

Ferocious Browser

Human Tail
Eveille
I like the first ones x:

Do you mean the befores?
I hope your trolling >.>

Not trolling at all.

I like the color scheme of the first girl more and the first fox looks a lot neater.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Eveille
Human Tail
Eveille
I like the first ones x:

Do you mean the befores?
I hope your trolling >.>

Not trolling at all.

I like the color scheme of the first girl more and the first fox looks a lot neater.

Well your entitles to your own opinion oxo

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
Human Tail
Eveille
Human Tail
Eveille
I like the first ones x:

Do you mean the befores?
I hope your trolling >.>

Not trolling at all.

Well your entitles to your own opinion oxo

i agree...

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

I can't believe anyone could prefer the befores!
I'm just not diggin' the colors and the style of the second photos. They seem too....illustrated...if that makes any sense.....

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I guess I'm the only one who likes the new ones better? To me, the new ones all look a lot better as it looks like you've effectively developed your style but I think the life drawings you have posted have helped your style be more believable as well, if that makes sense. The new ones are a lot more expressive and loose in the way they're drawn and colored. There's nothing that appeals to me about the old ones; I think you've improved.
I personally prefer the ones from when you were younger (everyone is entitled to their own opinion) but i can see how much your style has changed, it is a lot more unique than the original, maybe you should try doing this every year with the same pics, it would be really interesting to see how a person's style changes over the years biggrin

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Atomic Octopus
I guess I'm the only one who likes the new ones better? To me, the new ones all look a lot better as it looks like you've effectively developed your style but I think the life drawings you have posted have helped your style be more believable as well, if that makes sense. The new ones are a lot more expressive and loose in the way they're drawn and colored. There's nothing that appeals to me about the old ones; I think you've improved.

Finally someone who agrees : P
Personally I find looseness and confidence to be really redeeming qualities in art that the previous posters failed to notice >.>

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

onesmartcookie98
I personally prefer the ones from when you were younger (everyone is entitled to their own opinion) but i can see how much your style has changed, it is a lot more unique than the original, maybe you should try doing this every year with the same pics, it would be really interesting to see how a person's style changes over the years biggrin

What do you like about the old one? is it the saran wrap hair or maybe the tree trunk neck? Do you like how the second one has explosive diarrhea for a tail as well?
I really like the first ones...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces