Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey yeah -- tell me what i should work on -- i did this in paint so--- yeah be gentile with ur comments... 3nodding

User Image
bump!! domokun DAMN U GAIA U EVIL HELL!

heart ^_^
I don't like the hair color, and you should try to even out the coloring, but anatomy is great!
Le Leyna
I don't like the hair color, and you should try to even out the coloring, but anatomy is great!

3nodding thanx

Distinct Lunatic

ur either a genious, or u got a whole lotta patience to have done that on PAINT sweatdrop i ahte paint i want photoshop..... =-thinks of the price and dies-=
=-yae-ghost says: anyway, it's pretty good considering where u did it-=
=-flies down to hell-= twisted
domokun bump-- bump me up baby yeah
Yaeka
ur either a genious, or u got a whole lotta patience to have done that on PAINT sweatdrop i ahte paint i want photoshop..... =-thinks of the price and dies-=

yeah i wish i had it too but dreaming is a fun thing to do until that wonderful day...

yeah do u know u can go on to www.jasc.com and download a free try of thier rip of photoshop! ^_^ thats wat i did for this pic....User Image

yeah its my friends on here...
domokun BUMP domokun

Distinct Lunatic

cnan-droid01
Yaeka

yeah i wish i had it too but dreaming is a fun thing to do until that wonderful day...

yeah do u know u can go on to www.jasc.com and download a free try of thier rip of photoshop! ^_^ thats wat i did for this pic....User Image

OMGODDESS I LOVE YOU =-starry eyes-=
a mere glance on the heavenly thing they call photoshop shall be for me divine my dear! xp ( i dont usually talk like that...HonesT O_O )
Yaeka
cnan-droid01
Yaeka

OMGODDESS I LOVE YOU =-starry eyes-=
a mere glance on the heavenly thing they call photoshop shall be for me divine my dear! xp ( i dont usually talk like that...HonesT O_O )

well... see--- i take comp art at school-- they have adobe there---

jasc is like the same thing its just more raw and hard to work with...

but go for -- something that resembles "PHoto/Paint ---(and has an) 8"
ok
this is ratting peeps

lowest being- "y did u waste paper"
highest being-"thats the most perfect pic ive ever seen"

middle-ok 1 above middle-great...

yeah so is it really that bad ---

im not to the OMG UR THE FECEN BEST EVER --- yet so -- yeah
im that bad huh?

Distinct Lunatic

=-starry eyed at cnan-droid01-= 4laugh
cnan-droid01
Yaeka

Paint shop pro isn't a rip of Photoshop. Heck it's just as good or even better. .. I use it.... It's cheep, effective, and really nice customer care.

Distinct Lunatic

anything better then paint will do, seeing im not exactly what u can call.......... what was the word again......... rich? crying crying crying
Runningoutofgoodnames
cnan-droid01
Yaeka

Paint shop pro isn't a rip of Photoshop. Heck it's just as good or even better. .. I use it.... It's cheep, effective, and really nice customer care.

well its pritty good for its level--- but the adobe im worken with at school -- a have to say in my experience (sp sorry) is better... but thats cause it the new one-- the one after PhotoShop 9---

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff