Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Hunter

Yeah it's pretty cute to be honest. I'm not overly fussed on chibi but your style is pretty neat.

Tasty Snack

amazing^^ I love it
wish I could draw like that

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXx_Sunamicoro_xXx
amazing^^ I love it
wish I could draw like that

Awe, thank you. smile I'm pretty sure you can if you practice! biggrin

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sleep Aurora
Yeah it's pretty cute to be honest. I'm not overly fussed on chibi but your style is pretty neat.

Thank you. whee

Tasty Snack

l o v e l y althea

Awe, thank you. smile I'm pretty sure you can if you practice! biggrin

Haha thanks but I don't think so

Shapeshifter

i'm not really a fan of chibis so some of my opinions about this picture are biased and maybe even unfair, but i'm sure you need to fix the legs a little because they're pretty awkward looking
also the picture needs some overall cleaning up, some of the texture is outside of the lines etc
and i don't think it needs the drop shadow AND the circular shadow underneath her feet

okay this is where it gets biased..
the hands, to me, look kind of off.. i dont understand why you just gave her a nub for a hand and then split it in two o_o
also i don't like the shoes.. they're too round at the bottom.. it'd be like walking on a rocking-chair, you'd tilt back and forth if you weren't totally balanced
also dunno if this is part of the character design, but the pupil seems really small in comparison to the iris
and the pants are a little bit plain.. maybe even just add a seam along the side of the leg

hope my comments/critiques help, and sorry if some of my comments weren't fair, i'm just not a fan of this style and i don't fully understand it
good luck!

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Veveve
i'm not really a fan of chibis so some of my opinions about this picture are biased and maybe even unfair, but i'm sure you need to fix the legs a little because they're pretty awkward looking
also the picture needs some overall cleaning up, some of the texture is outside of the lines etc
and i don't think it needs the drop shadow AND the circular shadow underneath her feet

okay this is where it gets biased..
the hands, to me, look kind of off.. i dont understand why you just gave her a nub for a hand and then split it in two o_o
also i don't like the shoes.. they're too round at the bottom.. it'd be like walking on a rocking-chair, you'd tilt back and forth if you weren't totally balanced
also dunno if this is part of the character design, but the pupil seems really small in comparison to the iris
and the pants are a little bit plain.. maybe even just add a seam along the side of the leg

hope my comments/critiques help, and sorry if some of my comments weren't fair, i'm just not a fan of this style and i don't fully understand it
good luck!

Don't be sorry, everyone has their own opinion and I respect that. smile Thank you for your critique, I appreciate it. ~ whee

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Profitable 100
c: Oh I think she looks adorable!

And I agree with a few of the other gaians about the legs.

Other than that I think your style is cute and I hope you keep on keepin on!

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
xSilverleaf
c: Oh I think she looks adorable!

And I agree with a few of the other gaians about the legs.

Other than that I think your style is cute and I hope you keep on keepin on!

Thank you. whee

Shy Flatterer

How cute. emotion_kirakira

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
RyeoWookiee
How cute. emotion_kirakira

Thank you. whee

Celebrating Reveler

12,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
l o v e l y althea
Hello! C:

Well then.. I don't often draw chibi characters but recently, I drew one for a friend and edited it on PS. I'm still trying to get used to my tablet but anyways, critiques? ^_^ I would love to see what you guys have to say.

Here it is~

Drawing ~

I really like it! So cute! xd

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Crayon Eater
l o v e l y althea
Hello! C:

Well then.. I don't often draw chibi characters but recently, I drew one for a friend and edited it on PS. I'm still trying to get used to my tablet but anyways, critiques? ^_^ I would love to see what you guys have to say.

Here it is~

Drawing ~

I really like it! So cute! xd

Thanks. ~ :3

Greedy Noob

10,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
its smexy wink how much for my current avi?

Greedy Noob

10,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
and yes ik, u only came for critiques but i want one so badly emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers