• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
well, i just think you need to practice faces more...

i have no idea where the nose starts and stops and the face seems to have their own perspectives. like the face is twisted up.

just practice drawing portraits more and really focus on where features of the face go.

best of luck! ^^

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
im not posting my s**t no more yall are all retarded little anime kids. get fucced
Chogyal 63
im not posting my s**t no more yall are all retarded little anime kids. get fucced

Hey! i am also discouraged from posting pictures up because some people can very extremely harsh when theres no need to be. I personally love this picture you did 3nodding I would love to learn how you created this as i usually just draw on paper lol. I honestly do think you did an amazing job on this! mrgreen

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jesters Mana
Chogyal 63

Hey! i am also discouraged from posting pictures up because some people can very extremely harsh when theres no need to be. I personally love this picture you did 3nodding I would love to learn how you created this as i usually just draw on paper lol. I honestly do think you did an amazing job on this! mrgreen

oh its hust photoshop shug. oh and by the way youre officially my friend

6,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Well you are on a site that is anime based...ANYWAY I'm gonna be honest here because compliments really isn't going to help you improve. Yes, they are nice and tell you what your doing right. However, when one's mistakes are pointed out then they can be worked on and fixed.
On to the crit:
He's got huge cuts on his face (and or scars?) so I take it he's supposed to look mangled? Which would explain the face shape. However that being said...I think what would help you out is to add some lines to define the facial features.
Like Megantron said it's hard to tell what's going on with his nose. From the way you have it drawn, it looks like it points up. So drawing in some nostrils or the tip of the nose will help us see what shape his nose has. And since he's a big strong looking guy try drawing the bridge of his nose to make him more masculine and you could have it bent or curved to make it look like it was broken to go with the scared/ cut appearance. And lips (or just the bottom lip) would help too because he would need one hellova bushy beard/ mustache to hide his lips.

Now; if you're going for a more simplified cartoon/deformed look take some of the definition lines out and keep on the important ones.

Other than that it's better than average but could still use a bit of improvement. Of course if this is purely for a hobby or for fun then you really don't need to take this post into consideration.

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
XMegantronX

i have no idea where the nose starts and stops and the face seems to have their own perspectives. like the face is twisted up.

just practice drawing portraits more and really focus on where features of the face go.

best of luck! ^^

I love how you did the eyes on the girl in your signature!!!

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
XxFoncexX
XMegantronX

best of luck! ^^

thanks ^^ still practicing this style versus a more generic anime style that i draw. it's tough but fun!

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Chogyal 63

>.< that's not a nice thing to say to someone trying to help you. i do think you have real potential in drawing, but polishing is required. i haven't seen anyone call your stuff crap yet (has gotten that one) so hang in there. people can critique to the point here, but just remember that they wanna help, or else they wouldn't have posted here at all.

and i'm no kid! don't let my kiddy demeanor fool ya. i'm all adult. blaugh

Fashionable Humorist

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lavi 8U
Well you are on a site that is anime based...ANYWAY I'm gonna be honest here because compliments really isn't going to help you improve. Yes, they are nice and tell you what your doing right. However, when one's mistakes are pointed out then they can be worked on and fixed.
On to the crit:
He's got huge cuts on his face (and or scars?) so I take it he's supposed to look mangled? Which would explain the face shape. However that being said...I think what would help you out is to add some lines to define the facial features.
Like Megantron said it's hard to tell what's going on with his nose. From the way you have it drawn, it looks like it points up. So drawing in some nostrils or the tip of the nose will help us see what shape his nose has. And since he's a big strong looking guy try drawing the bridge of his nose to make him more masculine and you could have it bent or curved to make it look like it was broken to go with the scared/ cut appearance. And lips (or just the bottom lip) would help too because he would need one hellova bushy beard/ mustache to hide his lips.

Now; if you're going for a more simplified cartoon/deformed look take some of the definition lines out and keep on the important ones.

Other than that it's better than average but could still use a bit of improvement. Of course if this is purely for a hobby or for fun then you really don't need to take this post into consideration.

I've gotta agree with this post, mate.

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
yall trippen my s**t look doper than yours and im not even an artist.

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
XMegantronX
XxFoncexX
XMegantronX

best of luck! ^^

thanks ^^ still practicing this style versus a more generic anime style that i draw. it's tough but fun!

You should post some of your generic anime styles in a forum! ^^ The best things in life are not easy~
This is an art critique forum. If you aren't looking for constructive criticism (or just can't take it), don't bother posting your art here :I

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
lalala439
This is an art critique forum. If you aren't looking for constructive criticism (or just can't take it), don't bother posting your art here :I

yes i believe i just said i wont.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces