Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Strawberry

WHOOAAa aA there he is so cute holy crap

i think he's really great and expressive so far ! i'm not the best character designer, so i'm sorry i can't give much input there, but i really do like him. i've always been really partial to simple and expressive characters, so i think what you've got going on with him is awesome. i think people tend to like a lot of noise with their characters, but that's really personal taste and i dont think there is a "right" amount of detail to have on anything, especially in animation. take a look at the first seasons of avatar the last airbender! they're all simple but very expressive, and those character designs are very dear to a lot of people (as well with countless other characters, duh).

cat profiles give me the worst time. i guess all i can say is to tweak around with it and try to figure out a natural-feeling shorthand way of drawing it and then expand on that. youve probably looked up references, but id also suggest looking at specific breeds (if you havent already).

love him so far, tho ! ah !

Demonic Nymph

2,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Full closet 200
gupey
WHOOAAa aA there he is so cute holy crap

i think he's really great and expressive so far ! i'm not the best character designer, so i'm sorry i can't give much input there, but i really do like him. i've always been really partial to simple and expressive characters, so i think what you've got going on with him is awesome. i think people tend to like a lot of noise with their characters, but that's really personal taste and i dont think there is a "right" amount of detail to have on anything, especially in animation. take a look at the first seasons of avatar the last airbender! they're all simple but very expressive, and those character designs are very dear to a lot of people (as well with countless other characters, duh).

cat profiles give me the worst time. i guess all i can say is to tweak around with it and try to figure out a natural-feeling shorthand way of drawing it and then expand on that. youve probably looked up references, but id also suggest looking at specific breeds (if you havent already).

love him so far, tho ! ah !

Hahaha thanks so much <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas