Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

I've been practicing feral art more.
Let me know what you think:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

opinions?
I feel my anatomy is slowing getting better the more I practice everyday.

heartcracks's Partner

Fluffy Kitten

Can't see the pictures!
Can't get to/see the first one, as I get a 403 Forbidden error (not your fault) when I try to Copy Image URL.

On the second one, though, that background (right) foreleg looks disjointed/broken from the body altogether, or like the wrong kind of leg for the critter's body structure. This could be an illusion thanks to the scarf hiding the critter's chest, but what looks like it should be the elbow appears to be bent the wrong way (instead looking like the wrist of a horse's front leg). It may well actually be that you're showing us the shoulder and the elbow is hidden behind the left leg. xD In which case, the right leg might just be a little short compared to the left leg. But it's hard to tell if we're looking at the critter straight from the side, or at a slight bottom angle that shows more of its belly.

I'd look at cat or dog run cycles, to see where the legs are positioned in mid-run while all four paws are off the ground.

Sure is a cute critter, though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces