Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellokimmiee
RaeRainbow
Hellokimmiee
Some of your images look really nice, but some of them are over/under exposed, and some of them I just felt like scrolling past. But overall, good job smile

I have trouble with white balance...but my camera is usually just on this setting that a custom auto, because they flash gets annoying but the no flash makes the images just look weird...haha I need to mess with the settings...and some photos may look more different because I like to lighten some of them up with a white filter on photoshop...if you'd like I can show you the unedited version of some.
:]
I just photoshop so much, I don't like the original images anymore. haha
idk it's weird. biggrin

Auto? Oh dear... sweatdrop

yeah haha, it's just because I got the camera not that long ago...and I hate reading manuals....but I learned a little about manual. but I like the custom....you can't do some stuff on manual that you can on that setting...but! When I learn more, I will share those too! haha

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
RaeRainbow
PeachLick79
Whoa. . . eek whee 4laugh I couldn't get enough~!!! >w< 3nodding It's like there's this one gleaming-bright/foreboding dark in which I can focus on, then fade out all the other stuff before realizing all of it forms a picture!! surprised For me, your photography's amazing. smile Has this sense of fantasy to it. biggrin

haha thank you! biggrin
no ones really said anything like that about them! I really like the fantasy pictures like that. :]
thank you! heart heart heart

*smiles* You're welcome. biggrin Only sayin' it 'cause it's true. whee 3nodding whee Now keep it up and spread around those awesome pictures around the woooorld~!! yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff