Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!
cat_biggrin
heart heart heart
So, I haven't been on Gaia in, I don't know...ages.
Lots of stuff has changed since i've been on. cat_rofl
heart heart heart
I wanted to share my photography, and maybe some drawings...but I suck at drawing...just to inform you all...so if they suck just say they suck, lol. cat_4laugh
heart heart heart
I mainly want my photography critiqued, I have a Flickr account and Deviantart, as well as a Facebook and Tumblr. cat_exclaim
heart heart heart
I don't get many people who look at my pictures, only a few pictures that are ridiculously photoshopped and people poop themselves from looking at them(jk,jk. lol) but yeah!
Don't be to mean....pictures are taken with a Nikon D60(don't have anymore) and a Canon EOS Rebel 600D or Canon EOS Rebel t3i. biggrin
heart heart heart
I will post some here...just a few of my favorites because I have a lot from over the past uhhh, 3-4 years I believe. I took a film class, but I have no scanner so I can't really add them unless I take a picture of them and show you guys, and I will post my links if you'd like to see more! I'll post 3 of every type of pictures I have, and explain them as to some people may be telling me what I did wrong...because some of them I did intentionally.
Most of the people that have seen my photography have been closest friends and whoever has viewed them online. 4laugh

heart Thank you! heart 3nodding

Pictures:

User Image
Nikon

User Image
Nikon

User Image
Nikon

User Image
Nikon

User Image
Nikon

User Image
All time favorite self portrat.i
Nikon

User Image
Nikon

User Image
Nikon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

User Image
Canon

I can't find anymore images taken from my Nikon from photobucket...the rest you will have to look at my DeviantArt or Flickr, and I will make a album of all pictures taken with my Nikon so it's easier for you guys! 3nodding

Links:
FLICKR
DeviantArt
IzzieRaeArt/Tumblr
My pictures posted onto my Facebook
More of them, just from Disneyland

AND I'M REALLY SORRY IF THE IMAGES ARE REALLY BIG!!! crying crying crying

Beloved Entrepreneur

Your photography is amazing! I have always been one that is fond of shiny lights and stuff User Image But you take amazing photos! I am not too sure how to critique any of them though.. They're all really good!!

Please critique my artwork at this link if you'd like.

Also, I would love to follow you on Deviant art User Image

Again, Amazing pictures!
xX_angelic_demon
Your photography is amazing! I have always been one that is fond of shiny lights and stuff User Image But you take amazing photos! I am not too sure how to critique any of them though.. They're all really good!!

Again, Amazing pictures!

heart heart heart
Thank you! 3nodding

you can watch me on deviantart! I already did for you:]
and I also looked at your images, they're really great! biggrin
way better than mine! Keep practicing and i'm sure they'll get really really good! (and they are alraedy really good!)
What do you normally draw with?
heart heart heart

Beloved Entrepreneur

RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon

Again, Amazing pictures!

heart heart heart
Thank you! 3nodding

way better than mine! Keep practicing and i'm sure they'll get really really good! (and they are alraedy really good!)
heart heart heart

Thank you!! User Image

I already watched you on Deviant art :3
And normally I draw with pencil.
And more recently I've been using pens to outline it and then I color it with colored pencils.
I have tried using fancy manga pens but I'm more used to using pencils. :]

Hilarious Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
Just,Nice Photos

Dapper Dabbler

Some of your images look really nice, but some of them are over/under exposed, and some of them I just felt like scrolling past. But overall, good job smile

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Whoa. . . eek whee 4laugh I couldn't get enough~!!! >w< 3nodding It's like there's this one gleaming-bright/foreboding dark in which I can focus on, then fade out all the other stuff before realizing all of it forms a picture!! surprised For me, your photography's amazing. smile Has this sense of fantasy to it. biggrin
xX_angelic_demon
RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon

Again, Amazing pictures!

heart heart heart
Thank you! 3nodding

heart heart heart

Thank you!! User Image

And more recently I've been using pens to outline it and then I color it with colored pencils.

really? haha seems like a lot work! But they come out very nice!
Rex408
Just,Nice Photos

Thank you!:]

Beloved Entrepreneur

RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon
RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon

Again, Amazing pictures!

heart heart heart
Thank you! 3nodding

heart heart heart

Thank you!! User Image

It really isn't that much work. and thank you very much :3
Hellokimmiee
Some of your images look really nice, but some of them are over/under exposed, and some of them I just felt like scrolling past. But overall, good job smile

I have trouble with white balance...but my camera is usually just on this setting that a custom auto, because they flash gets annoying but the no flash makes the images just look weird...haha I need to mess with the settings...and some photos may look more different because I like to lighten some of them up with a white filter on photoshop...if you'd like I can show you the unedited version of some.
:]
I just photoshop so much, I don't like the original images anymore. haha
idk it's weird. biggrin
PeachLick79
Whoa. . . eek whee 4laugh I couldn't get enough~!!! >w< 3nodding It's like there's this one gleaming-bright/foreboding dark in which I can focus on, then fade out all the other stuff before realizing all of it forms a picture!! surprised For me, your photography's amazing. smile Has this sense of fantasy to it. biggrin

haha thank you! biggrin
no ones really said anything like that about them! I really like the fantasy pictures like that. :]
thank you! heart heart heart
xX_angelic_demon
RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon
RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon

Again, Amazing pictures!

heart heart heart
Thank you! 3nodding

heart heart heart

Thank you!! User Image

maybe it just sounds like it to me:]
haha heart
I usually just draw with a mechanical pencil and shade...do you use a shading pen/pencil? I heard they're pretty good.

Beloved Entrepreneur

RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon
RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon
RaeRainbow
xX_angelic_demon

Again, Amazing pictures!

heart heart heart
Thank you! 3nodding

heart heart heart

Thank you!! User Image

maybe it just sounds like it to me:]
haha heart
I usually just draw with a mechanical pencil and shade...do you use a shading pen/pencil? I heard they're pretty good.

I've tried using them before, but I personally like using mechanical pencils a lot better.
I do have a few pictures where I used shading pens and pencils up, but they're a lot harder to use in my opinion.

Dapper Dabbler

RaeRainbow
Hellokimmiee

I have trouble with white balance...but my camera is usually just on this setting that a custom auto, because they flash gets annoying but the no flash makes the images just look weird...haha I need to mess with the settings...and some photos may look more different because I like to lighten some of them up with a white filter on photoshop...if you'd like I can show you the unedited version of some.
:]
I just photoshop so much, I don't like the original images anymore. haha
idk it's weird. biggrin

Auto? Oh dear... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items