oops

http://tinypic.com/r/20jsjgm/8

smaller:

http://tinypic.com/r/1z6aw6r/8

a cartoon version of me, i tried to keep it simple yum_burger

tell me s**t pls and thank

Anxious Bunny

Anxious Bunny

I love the use of different mark making you've done, they compliment each quite well and her expression, looks like me when I saw the pile of dishes this morning from last night cooking.

gonk

A few things:

The right breast,boob, tit, knocker, whatever you want call seems to deify gravity, goes beyond the arm bit and is kind of pushed inwards contrary to the other. I'd also like to see the other defined just a little bit more.

The arm hair is a little too long and bold, manlike I think even for a tom girl, just seems out of place, I'd tone it down a bit.

The outer hand, seems off to me. I think the outer pinky shouldn't be as thick as the index finger or as long, just enough so it doesn't seem like all her fingers are exactly the same.

Her right shoulder is a little too thin compared with the other, maybe widen it?

Anxious Bunny

under the coke sign
I love the use of different mark making you've done, they compliment each quite well and her expression, looks like me when I saw the pile of dishes this morning from last night cooking.

gonk

A few things:

The right breast,boob, tit, knocker, whatever you want call seems to deify gravity, goes beyond the arm bit and is kind of pushed inwards contrary to the other. I'd also like to see the other defined just a little bit more.

The arm hair is a little too long and bold, manlike I think even for a tom girl, just seems out of place, I'd tone it down a bit.

The outer hand, seems off to me. I think the outer pinky shouldn't be as thick as the index finger or as long, just enough so it doesn't seem like all her fingers are exactly the same.

Her right shoulder is a little too thin compared with the other, maybe widen it?

aaaa thank for the feedback,, i appreciate it and will work on said things! yum_strawberry
punk pls

aaaa thank for the feedback,, i appreciate it and will work on said things! yum_strawberry

No problem!

4laugh
I like it. smile It's a cartoon, so I'm going to disagree with the above poster about the boob. I think it looks fine for a cartoonish type style. smile My complaint, is that if you take the hair off, there is no back or side to the head. The nose, mouth, eyes, eyebrow, and hair on the arms are all really cute and I like them.
Looks like you already got some helpful feedback!
I just wanted to say that I enjoy your stylization of your character!

You might already know this, but sometimes it helps to flip a drawing horizontally (if/when working digitally) to adjust anatomical features. I think it has something to do with viewing the alignment and symmetry! Although, maybe it's a trick that only works for some! ^^;

Again, cute stylization! gaia_star

edits: Ahhh, okay I'll try to be more helpful...
So I noticed that the left arm (when looking directly at the pic) seems slightly off in some way. (I want to recommend lowering the armpits slightly to fix that, hm) The fingers on that arm too --But I'm sure with a bit more sketching, the fingers would blend in better with the style you have! (it might just be the pinky, as someone had noted!)
Um, one last thing is the chest area... The gesture is really good, but I think the location or positioning of the breast is sliightly too high on the right side. Lower it a tad and it should be fine, I guess. lol
Lastly...The hair looks fine to me xD
and the expression is charming in it's own way!

Sorry, I am not an expert but just some details that caught my eye! ^^;

Anxious Bunny

thanks everyone for all the help !! ill be working on these a lot more yum_puddi !

Newbie Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It's very cute! heart Did you reference it?

Anxious Bunny

aoikouhai

aa no, i should really start doing that !!

Newbie Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
punk pls
aoikouhai

I don't really like referenced art (original arts are better to me because they express your own creativity and your own style xp ), but your art looked really perfect (clean lines and that hair was amazingly drawn! ) so I thought it was referenced, haha. wink

Anxious Bunny

aoikouhai
punk pls
aoikouhai

I don't really like referenced art (original arts are better to me because they express your own creativity and your own style xp ), but your art looked really perfect (clean lines and that hair was amazingly drawn! ) so I thought it was referenced, haha. wink

oHmygod thank you, wow hearing that made me really happy rofl

Friendly Friend

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
aah! its very very cute, and i really like your style!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff