Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

So this is what i worked on last night
WIP is dead so im going to recylce this thread
Can you please critique my picture thus far and if you know of any hair tutorials possibly link me sweatdrop

User Image
Any advice, critiques, comments emotion_yatta

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Huge improvement!
emotion_c8

Shameless Visionary

I love the shading change. I would suggest maybe a bit more color contrast in the eyes to make them seem more alive.

Generous Millionaire

Satsumas
Huge improvement!
emotion_c8
emotion_kirakira Thank you!

Generous Millionaire

Sharlea Isabella
I love the shading change. I would suggest maybe a bit more color contrast in the eyes to make them seem more alive.
Ugh i love 9b pencils now!
And you are right about the eyes, they are very hard to do though gonk

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
awesome work !!! blaugh

Shameless Visionary

Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Sharlea Isabella
Ugh i love 9b pencils now!
And you are right about the eyes, they are very hard to do though gonk

I understand. heart I would suggest more light in them. Maybe add a 'sparkle'.
Some color would be nice. But other then that it's really cute

Generous Millionaire

XxChloe9_3LovexX
Some color would be nice. But other then that it's really cute
It was a practice, this year im studying graphite and charcoal :<
Though i could have done it with my prismas

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Huge improvement, but her eyes makes her look like a retard. (I didn't say this to be rude, but the dullness of her eyes and the whole expression of them is quite frankly.. Not very advantageous. You need to find a way to give them more life.)

Her hair still looks quite weird, and the folds aren't entirely realistic. But good work on the improvement. The values have improved a lot, though the left side of her hair is way too light.

As I say to mostly everyone; practice your anatomy. And practice fluidity of your lines, they look more static than dynamic.

Generous Millionaire

Zagachan
Huge improvement, but her eyes makes her look like a retard. (I didn't say this to be rude, but the dullness of her eyes and the whole expression of them is quite frankly.. Not very advantageous. You need to find a way to give them more life.)

Her hair still looks quite weird, and the folds aren't entirely realistic. But good work on the improvement. The values have improved a lot, though the left side of her hair is way too light.

As I say to mostly everyone; practice your anatomy. And practice fluidity of your lines, they look more static than dynamic.
Yeah I agree completely about the eyes and anatomy @_@ It was a pic i drew like last year and i found it and touched it up!
Hair -.- Dear lord i know I haven't gotten that down yet....
But thank you value study is mainly what I'm working on ^.^ !

Also what do you mean by static lines?

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Yeah I agree completely about the eyes and anatomy @_@ It was a pic i drew like last year and i found it and touched it up!
Hair -.- Dear lord i know I haven't gotten that down yet....
But thank you value study is mainly what I'm working on ^.^ !

Also what do you mean by static lines?

You've improved a lot, well done. smile
What I mean by static lines is that they're not contributing to a flow in the drawing, which is what you want. If your lines are choppy and hash, you can bet your a** and dog that the posing/drawing itself will look stiff.

Try moving your arm with the line, and practice drawing long continuous, curvy lines. Refrain from short, choppy ones. smile

Generous Millionaire

updated ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas