<3 </3

Which do you prefer?

1 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
2 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 4 ]
3 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
4 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Which do you like the best? What would you change about it? Anything at all would be helpful.
What does it seem like it's saying? What kind of mood do you get from it?
How can I make it more dreamlike?

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
To me, these images tell me you're bad at Photoshop.

You need to consider your colours more. More effects does not equal better image. If you want a dreamy/etheral look, go for bluer and whiter (Perhaps purple) tones. Don't make the sky so blurry. Let us see the sky, it's the first thing we see. If you wanted the lady to be in focus properly, she should (In my opinion) be more to the left.

I like nr. 1 best, because it's not butchered with effects like nr. 3 and 4. 2 has just a tiny too much.
To make it more dreamlike, increase the saturation of her dress and hair, pale her skin, add colour overlay in light blue or a medium blue on 20, perhaps 30%. (You can also use a very faint sepia) Stop the blurring, if you absolutely want to you can blur the edges.
... These are all awful. You should probably find a photo manipulation tutorial, and start again from the very beginning.
Zagachan
To me, these images tell me you're bad at Photoshop.

You need to consider your colours more. More effects does not equal better image. If you want a dreamy/etheral look, go for bluer and whiter (Perhaps purple) tones. Don't make the sky so blurry. Let us see the sky, it's the first thing we see. If you wanted the lady to be in focus properly, she should (In my opinion) be more to the left.

I like nr. 1 best, because it's not butchered with effects like nr. 3 and 4. 2 has just a tiny too much.
To make it more dreamlike, increase the saturation of her dress and hair, pale her skin, add colour overlay in light blue or a medium blue on 20, perhaps 30%. (You can also use a very faint sepia) Stop the blurring, if you absolutely want to you can blur the edges.
Thanks, I'll try this.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas