Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Genius

◯◡◯ Here's a drawing i'd like critique on. the perspective looks off to me so I'd really appreciate help with that
          any other critique is also greatly appreciated bc i tend to not see things well in my own art haha
          User Image
          thank you!

Divine General

10,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
Omg *A* This is.... not to sound strange, but the big critter is adorable. Ahem.

Perspective: Look at the legs of your big guy. The limb in the foreground should be larger and thicker then the limb receding into the background.

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I love this! I can't really help because I suck at perspective, but I think it looks great.

Mega Genius

Asteriale
Omg *A* This is.... not to sound strange, but the big critter is adorable. Ahem.

Perspective: Look at the legs of your big guy. The limb in the foreground should be larger and thicker then the limb receding into the background.

◯◡◯ Ahh thank you so much~! That helps : D

Divine General

10,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
Dodii
Asteriale

◯◡◯ Ahh thank you so much~! That helps : D
You're most welcome wink whee Happy drawing!
You forshortened the vertical aspects of the limbs but not the horizontal. The vertical foreshortening might be a bit too extreme, if you kept that ratio and matched the rest of the image you should be getting a fisheye effect.
A simpler solution would be to lengthen the legs away from the viewer and try to use single point pers. guide lines to do so accurately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff