Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Strawberry

Hey guys,

I am currently working on a reconstruction of my very first OC (I was 12, lol). I started to really like this figure but now that I look at it, it's kind of odd. I don't know why so I thought a critique would be really helpful. You can be casual, too, I don't necessarily need the best literary response. Just be polite, please!

Censored bc of the little bitties on gaia 4laugh

User Image

Demonic Nymph

2,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Full closet 200
Well first of all I think she looks absolutely stunning! She's got a really pretty face and a really nice form to her.

The thing for me that I feel makes her look "off" is she is very elongated. Her whole body seems longer than it needs to be. I think you could for lack of better word, "smoosh" her torso some as well as shorten her neck up a bit. Its always a little hard to tell, because sometimes you want a nice tall character but they look a little stretched. You could also make her head slightly larger.

Fuzzy Pup

body is too long, everything below the boobs is pretty much broken

Savage Strawberry

Nakuya-chan
Well first of all I think she looks absolutely stunning! She's got a really pretty face and a really nice form to her.

The thing for me that I feel makes her look "off" is she is very elongated. Her whole body seems longer than it needs to be. I think you could for lack of better word, "smoosh" her torso some as well as shorten her neck up a bit. Its always a little hard to tell, because sometimes you want a nice tall character but they look a little stretched. You could also make her head slightly larger.
Ty heart

Wrathful Mystic

if you'd like i can help with a red line? I have a little easier time doing that than explaining! Its a really good start though!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff