Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Gekko

- - Synxified
Nephsech
Ring finger is too short, it tends to be a tiny bit longer than the index finger ^^

yum_strawberry On the left hand in the drawing?

No, it's hidden in that one, so the hand where it is visible.

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

Nephsech
- - Synxified
Nephsech
Ring finger is too short, it tends to be a tiny bit longer than the index finger ^^

yum_strawberry That's... a little confusing. Would you mind pointing it out? It might look short because the fingers are bent, but after looking at how hands bend and how the tendons inside work, it's a little difficult bending fingers that way, I think I'm going to redraw the hands, both of them. I don't like how they look anymore.

Unleashed Gekko

- - Synxified
Nephsech
- - Synxified
Nephsech

yum_strawberry That's... a little confusing. Would you mind pointing it out? It might look short because the fingers are bent, but after looking at how hands bend and how the tendons inside work, it's a little difficult bending fingers that way, I think I'm going to redraw the hands, both of them. I don't like how they look anymore.

I'm probably just confusing you .m.''
tried to redline but the angle was slightly off so I think re-drawing might be best.

Fatcat

The head is a bit too small for the body, the legs are too fat for the height, the hat....a bit out of proportion. The jacket isn't really billowy, though you seem to be trying to convey that....it just makes her arms look fat.

The lineart is good and clean, that's always important, the pose is a good one, and I like the expression. ^^

Dapper Lunatic

On the left hand, it appears that her fingers not only have sausage-finger syndrome, but two of them where cut off. If this is what you intended, maybe you should put a little blood on there to show it. Also, her arm positioning in general is a bit awkward. It would be best to have them at her side rather than going out a little like they are. Also, her knees are bent inward, which is not natural leg positioning, her legs ought to be straighter.

Receiver

- - Synxified
Nervy Pinja
Her feet look like the result of a chinese foot binding
foot to knee angle: she has no knee.
Looking at your first wip, those knees are misplaced.

plus points for use of a stockier figure. but plus size women have plus sized boobs, otherwise, it's just awkward to look at.

yum_strawberry I'm planning on resizing and remodeling the feet, just to make the movements look more natural and I don't have plus sized boobs though. I have that weird body type where boobs don't exist but curves happen elsewhere.

then we must gas you to nonexistance

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

- - Synxified

yum_strawberry

WhoGivesAFox's Senpai

Sparkly Otaku

16,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Marshmallow

- - Synxified

hi //
in my opinion, I think you have a good start, there are just a few things that need to be fixed.
just some suggestions
first of all there are some errors with the anatomy,
no matter what the shape of the body is, your body is consist of muscles.

for example, if you look at her right arm, the whole roundness of her sleeves makes her arm look unnatural.
Also the angle of her legs is a bit odd, the arms are a bit too short, and her feet are too small.

before drawing her clothes and adding all the details, try to draw the shape of the body first,
so you won't have to erase your all your hardwork after you have discovered any errors with the anatomy

One more thing, her hair looks rather unflowy and stiff because of the borders around it(?)
sorry i am not sure how you're suppose to call them orz ///
i hope you know what i mean

you can try to add some strands of hair to add movement

other than that, your line art is very clean and detailed! ; U ;
Sorry i am not very helpful / orz

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

ririmu
- - Synxified

hi //
in my opinion, I think you have a good start, there are just a few things that need to be fixed.
just some suggestions
first of all there are some errors with the anatomy,
no matter what the shape of the body is, your body is consist of muscles.

for example, if you look at her right arm, the whole roundness of her sleeves makes her arm look unnatural.
Also the angle of her legs is a bit odd, the arms are a bit too short, and her feet are too small.

before drawing her clothes and adding all the details, try to draw the shape of the body first,
so you won't have to erase your all your hardwork after you have discovered any errors with the anatomy

One more thing, her hair looks rather unflowy and stiff because of the borders around it(?)
sorry i am not sure how you're suppose to call them orz ///
i hope you know what i mean

you can try to add some strands of hair to add movement

other than that, your line art is very clean and detailed! ; U ;
Sorry i am not very helpful / orz

yum_strawberry All of this is really helpful, especially with the draw over. I think I'll go back again and try fixing it. Probably just the arms and legs ( kind of just my weakness. I think the reason why the feet look small is because I was trying to show the foot angled from the front but off to the side just a bit? I suck at fore shortening. x.x;

Adding some strands might help make the hair a little more flowy and natural, that was one thing that was bothering me.

Now, after seeing a draw over, that the right arm is a bit short. I forgot to do the measurement where the fingertips end at the mid-thigh.

Thank you so much for the help! And thanks, I try to keep everything clean. x3

Sparkly Star

7,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Something to remember, unless the hat has a giant gaping hole as a back, her hair will be coming out from UNDER the hat, right now, its ignoring the fact there is a hat there

I agree with the recent draw over on smoothing the hair. When you have so many little flips, it makes her hair look ragged and slightly fur like

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff