Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey there~
I'd love some critique and advice on a recent drawing!
Sorry for the blurry, low-quality image, but I currently don't have a scanner!

I know her left foot looks weird, but I was trying to give the impression that she's in motion, therefore not really touching her foot on the ground. I guess I didn't really do a good job there rofl

User Image
I like the the pose and the way you did the thighs. 4laugh The lines need more variety boldness at different parts, and it doesn't necessarily mean to only base the variety off of light contrast. The right arm looks sort of weird-- as if it is though the bones is being bent upwards. When you draw fingers, try to draw them like you are drawing the side of a square and not just do it up and down like a roller coaster. The right leg should look more distant/smaller. For the breasts, you defined the lines too much- make breaks in lines and make a variety of visibility of lines. In addition to that, they look like they're sagging from a frontal view. They should be a little bit more curved at an angle even if she isn't wearing a bra, and keep in mind that breasts are connected to the area of the armpit (you're making them look like they're hanging only and directly from the chest).

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
foray-light
I like the the pose and the way you did the thighs. 4laugh The lines need more variety boldness at different parts, and it doesn't necessarily mean to only base the variety off of light contrast. The right arm looks sort of weird-- as if it is though the bones is being bent upwards. When you draw fingers, try to draw them like you are drawing the side of a square and not just do it up and down like a roller coaster. The right leg should look more distant/smaller. For the breasts, you defined the lines too much- make breaks in lines and make a variety of visibility of lines. In addition to that, they look like they're sagging from a frontal view. They should be a little bit more curved at an angle even if she isn't wearing a bra, and keep in mind that breasts are connected to the area of the armpit (you're making them look like they're hanging only and directly from the chest).

Thanks for the feedback! :3
How can I make the breasts look like they're connected to the armpit? sweatdrop

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I think it is looking good so far but I don't think the feet should be pointing at each other.

Also try adding a few more folds in the clothing

Keep it up smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas