Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

Pardon my language, but to be honest, I'm all out of ******** to give about panty thievery. I'm SOOOO tired. Haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Geh....be my pillow for a few hours, will ya? I'll pay you back later or something... *jumps on your back and falls asleep*

You shouldn't say that. Panty thievery is a serious matter.
And I thought i was summer vacay for you right now. What have you been doing other than sleep? emotion_donotwant
Is Body Pillowed*

...shuddup. I'm totally busy, doing...uh...stuff. Just...just SHUSH and be a good pillow!

Answer my question emotion_donotwant

NEVERRR! *squishes your face*

emotion_donotwant

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

Pardon my language, but to be honest, I'm all out of ******** to give about panty thievery. I'm SOOOO tired. Haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Geh....be my pillow for a few hours, will ya? I'll pay you back later or something... *jumps on your back and falls asleep*

You shouldn't say that. Panty thievery is a serious matter.
And I thought i was summer vacay for you right now. What have you been doing other than sleep? emotion_donotwant
Is Body Pillowed*

...shuddup. I'm totally busy, doing...uh...stuff. Just...just SHUSH and be a good pillow!

emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Overall, the drawing looks awesome. It also looks like Ichigo Kurosaki from Tite Kubo's Bleach.

Questionable Recycler

Not His Enemy
Overall, the drawing looks awesome. It also looks like Ichigo Kurosaki from Tite Kubo's Bleach.

Thanks biggrin
He's meant to be Trafalgar Law from One Piece, but Kurosaki isn't bad either XD

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

We can do this all day if you want. I don't have much else to do.

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

Also, you haven't made love to anyone yet. Come fight me again once you've upheld your promise and made love to someone.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

Also, you haven't made love to anyone yet. Come fight me again once you've upheld your promise and made love to someone.

Alright, I'll be on my way to look at every avatar that's posted on this page and virtually make love to each of their pixels. Looks at your avi* W-would that mean I'm into bestiality? o _ o

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_donotwant

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

Alright, I'll be on my way to look at every avatar that's posted on this page and virtually make love to each of their pixels. Looks at your avi* W-would that mean I'm into bestiality? o _ o

Not really. This is just a form that I occasionally take to fool all the the other foolish hoomens.

EDIT: I'm human again.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

Not really. This is just a form that I occasionally take to fool all the the other foolish hoomens.

Wait... you said to fool all the other foolish hoomens... does that mean you're not human? o - o;lll;

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

emotion_dowant

emotion_donotwant

Wait... you said to fool all the other foolish hoomens... does that mean you're not human? o - o;lll;

I'm human. The kind if human that's magical and not as foolish as the other humans. Like you. This whole time we have been talking, I have tricked you into believing that you are still wearing your sexy necktie. Because now...*holds up necktie* I HAVE THE SEXY NECKTIE!
Ulquikitty
Anima cookie 14
Ulquikitty
Anima cookie 14
Ulquikitty
Anima cookie 14

no but I want some.... cat_smile
(that sounded perverted)

You should go with tencho to go hunting for bloomers.

who tencho? =w=;;

Tenchou, sorry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyJo-65hEx0
Despite his voice, he's a male :T

BLOOMAHS~ XD *kuroneko69 smexy vocie time*

You guys can both try to get 96neko to wear bloomers lol

hell yeah 4laugh twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash