Just give me your boxers 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Needs some practice :T 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
The head's too small 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The jacket doesn't make sense. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
It looks okay in my eyes 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Questionable Recycler

Anatomy is killing me right now... any suggestions on changing this wip so it doesn't look as messed up?
User Image
Thanks!
(Yes, I will make his left fingers longer and less messed, no worries on that.)
Two things the left (his right) wrist and side of his hand need some work it looks slightly broken

the other big things his shoulder drops after the coat very suddenly instead of continuing in the same line of the inside of his coat and then bump out to round out his shoulders,

hope that was helpful i love your style, and the hard lines and awesome pose are awesome and attention grabbing it looks like its pulled from a shonin (in a good way)

Questionable Recycler

a million red lies
Two things the left (his right) wrist and side of his hand need some work it looks slightly broken

the other big things his shoulder drops after the coat very suddenly instead of continuing in the same line of the inside of his coat and then bump out to round out his shoulders,

hope that was helpful i love your style, and the hard lines and awesome pose are awesome and attention grabbing it looks like its pulled from a shonin (in a good way)

Thankyou for the critic! emotion_bigheart
I didn't realize the coat-shoulder part until you pointed it out, thanks
I shalt attempt to fix those emotion_donotwant

And yup,he's from an shonen, if that's what you meant smile
it's good just the belly and chest area are weird to me (also can u guess what I voted on this? emotion_awesome )
the neck shadow is realy nice. I also agree on the left hand it looks strange....
also Laws face makes me think this:
what?
i'm sorry I can't be professional on this emotion_0A0

Distinct Elder

I don't understand anything with how many unnecessary marks you've made. Economy of line, bro.

Indulgent Nymph

The jacket is a little strange to me, probably because I'm more used to jackets that don't have tighter sleeves. It's a little hard to tell that it's a sleeve until you look all the way down his arm to his wrist. Maybe it it needs to be either a bit looser, or have more indentation at the bandage?

But other than that, I freaking love it! So give me your boxers, dude. Revenge for stealing my panties.

Questionable Recycler

Anima cookie 14
it's good just the belly and chest area are weird to me (also can u guess what I voted on this? emotion_awesome )
the neck shadow is realy nice. I also agree on the left hand it looks strange....
also Laws face makes me think this:
what?
i'm sorry I can't be professional on this emotion_0A0

Mmm yeah I should look at some Ab pics and try fixing it . m .
(Maybe I should go boxer shopping and give them to everyone who posts here XD The problem is, I'm a bit poor right now = - =)
I'll work on the left hand = 3=

XD You made me burst with that gif man. Moustaches are awesome.

Questionable Recycler

Itchy the Hatter
I don't understand anything with how many unnecessary marks you've made. Economy of line, bro.

I-it was all for the sake of creating the illusion that I was a better artist and to cover my mistakes = m =;;;
And cause drawing lines are fun

Indulgent Nymph

Itchy the Hatter

I wouldn't say that the lines are entirely unnecessary. It's just another form of shading to give it dimension.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
The jacket is a little strange to me, probably because I'm more used to jackets that don't have tighter sleeves. It's a little hard to tell that it's a sleeve until you look all the way down his arm to his wrist. Maybe it it needs to be either a bit looser, or have more indentation at the bandage?

But other than that, I freaking love it! So give me your boxers, dude. Revenge for stealing my panties.

You pointed out a good part there, thankya! emotion_bigheart

Oh yeah. You should look at my equipped list. I'm wearing your panties emotion_awesome
That reminds me I have some pink underwear in my inventory. Do you want it? It'll look good on you rofl I totally did not do anything to them

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

Oh yeah. You should look at my equipped list. I'm wearing your panties emotion_awesome
That reminds me I have some pink underwear in my inventory. Do you want it? It'll look good on you rofl I totally did not do anything to them

OMFG LOL. *dies*

H-hold on a sec...can't stop laughing...

I feel so special. rofl Sure, I would love some pink underwear. Maybe I'll wear them with my next outfit.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

OMFG LOL. *dies*

I feel so special. rofl Sure, I would love some pink underwear. Maybe I'll wear them with my next outfit.

rofl I'll continue wearing them
I'll send it, just a sec~~

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

OMFG LOL. *dies*

I love you. rofl When I'm dead, you can have all of my panties. Excuse me while I go hide in a corner and laugh my a** off.

Questionable Recycler

Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

OMFG LOL. *dies*

I love you. rofl When I'm dead, you can have all of my panties. Excuse me while I go hide in a corner and laugh my a** off.

You better give them ALL to me. Even if it mean's digging up your grave, I'm still gonna get your panties.

Indulgent Nymph

Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers
Ulquikitty
Tiny of the Tigers

OMFG LOL. *dies*

You better give them ALL to me. Even if it mean's digging up your grave, I'm still gonna get your panties.

Oh god, somebody help. I'm falling into a never ending pit of panty thievery. dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff