Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

I have been in ceramics for some time now and have been selling pieces decently but I would like some comments on some pieces I still have.

Dangerous Lunatic

Friend

they look nice as art pieces but i would think they'd be even better if they were designed for practical use imo
they're this kind of distinction between a simple wooden box that serves every purpose as box rather than a box that sometimes falls to one side; get what i mean? lacquer-work usually marries these two concepts rather nicely.

Dangerous Lunatic

super miIk boy
they look nice as art pieces but i would think they'd be even better if they were designed for practical use imo
they're this kind of distinction between a simple wooden box that serves every purpose as box rather than a box that sometimes falls to one side; get what i mean? lacquer-work usually marries these two concepts rather nicely.
I understand. The sculptures I'm making now are very similar but double as inscense burners. The cup with feet can hold liquid so it can be used as a cup. I don't understand exactly what you mean about the box? It needs to have a specific use?

Friend

Im only angel
super miIk boy
I understand. The sculptures I'm making now are very similar but double as inscense burners. The cup with feet can hold liquid so it can be used as a cup. I don't understand exactly what you mean about the box? It needs to have a specific use?
i'm not talking directly about the pieces you made but using an analogy.

Dangerous Lunatic

super miIk boy
Im only angel
super miIk boy
i'm not talking directly about the pieces you made but using an analogy.
OH I see. Duh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces